Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
Re(2): No Politics????

Hi Franco, hope you are well brother.

I was an a-hole to the wrong people not to everyone. I was stirring up shit when I should have just kept my mouth shut and I blame that on being immature at the time. I was always respectful to everyone who gave me respect. I was always polite and friendly to you and Keith even though those around me were trying to rile me up about that situation. Besides, I always liked you anyway and I think you were the only of the 2 not to get any shit from the boys in the locker.

Why do I say I was a “Victim” of the lawsuit? Well because I was. I used quotes because I was more of a casualty.

Why would I not blame Curveur for taking my spot? While he was a fine player there were many more new frontcourts that came and went year after year yet I remained on the roster all other years before and after 2004. Maybe I would have been cut anyway but ask yourself this, if you and Keith did not file a lawsuit and force Florida Gaming to hire you AND Amias and I would have been cut anyway, who would they have hired to fill those 2 spots?
I got a call from Michelena 2 months or so before opening . He told me about the lawsuit and informed me that myself and Amias would be cut because of this. So I don’t think they intended to cut us prior to this.

I am speaking from truth and I am not trying to stir shit up but honestly your spots were not planned for and 2 players had to go. If I would have been healthy and well behaved maybe it would have not been me. Maybe it would have been someone else. Either way, 2 people would have lost their spots that year and those guys would have been casualties.
Just giving my perspective. Hope you are well man.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording