Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
Re(3): Miami: Asleep at the wheel

Same here i have watched and wagered on MJA and actually profited quite well throughout the abbreviated meet with some decent payoffs inbetween including a 50 cent tri for $500 around Christmas. Problem is the pools are so bad of late and now they have gotten worse so it's not even worth the risk of betting anymore as the payoffs and consolation tris have gone down significantly. In general Miami has been better to wager on compared to the last couple of years and i am glad they did away with the 6 team format. But still many glaring flaws exist as MJA needs an overhaul to survive moving forward. The roster in the late games has improved somewhat compared to the last 2 years with the additions of Cisneros Diego and Manex but the roster still lacks balance and the cramming of 3 performances per day is a poor format and too much for the players leading to exhaustion and injuries. MJA is obviously a shell of what it used to be. They should have spread out the performances at least until spring with one 12 game performance per day and 2 performances on weekends per day instead of squeezing in 3 performances each day 6 days a week.. Hope it survives and they make the appropriate changes and improvements but i highly doubt it and i doubt MJA will be around for much longer.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording