Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
Re(5): Is Mierda MJA ending season Tomorrow?

You're absolutely correct, Craig. My focus in the last comment was the minimum number of performances being done in the shortest amount of time. I felt that the quality of play by all the players was exemplary. I watched approximately 95% or more of the games played this season, only missing some due to having to take my wife to her various doctors. It was highly enjoyable and profitable. Dump Truck is right about having many of the players going to Dania being a highly desirable option. It would really jump up the level of play there. I am glad that Miami was on W&W and sincerely hope that it will return next December. If you can do it, viewing and wagering on so many games in one day with only one day off a week as well as following and betting on Dania too is an intense jai alai experience. I'm going to miss it. But then again, it is time for the Road to the Derby. There are three Derby preps this weekend (Withers, Holy Bull, and the R.B. Lewis) so time to see what my equine gods have in store for me this year. It sends a shiver down my spine just thinking about it. Anyway, thanks to Miami and its players for the memories and money.

PS Sure wish the Show bet Santa had put in an appearance (I like his money). I did have the highest paying win bet of the season (48-1 on Duke back in December) so.....bragging rights, lol.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording