Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
VERY ODD.....Dania are you listening?

Goitia replaced by Erik AFTER the game had started, Goitia had not played in games 1,2, or 3 so not an injury from playing earlier in the performance.

What was that all about, you mean NOBODY knew before game 4 started that Erik was going to replace Goitia??? Hmmm.... HUGE PROBLEM HERE and can't believe nobody talking about this

deserves an explanation that I'm sure we won't get, not holding my breath for one

it just doesn't pass the sniff test, maybe Goitia tripped over something in the locker room moments before and injured himself? So wtf happened to Goitia? Did he show up late, run into a lot of Super Bowl traffic bc he did't leave for work early enough.....at least at Magic City they are transparent, they let you know what's going on, and that's IMPORTANT

anyways, it's certainly not fair to those customers wagering on the game and playing the expected strong players/teams, an explanation is owed, of course for the minority of fans (not customers) that only watch the games, they don't care and would rather watch Erik play, and I don't care what they post on this topic because they have no skins in the game.

this isn't the first time for this Dania, in special cases like this, I would think there should be a refund of all monies wagered on the game, really don't even need to play the game, should be a VOID, happens in horse and dog racing, now I understand you might still have to play the game due to contract issues...

Apparently, the epidemic is spreading, I guess in this day and age, TRANSPARENCY is no longer important, just like CHARACTER and MORALS aren't either.

I guess the only good thing was that nobody jumping rope in locker room busted off the fire sprinkler head recently so we get another 3-day delay due to flooding, right?

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording