Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
it is pretty outrageous

I actually had the other two legs of the pick 3

then again, we just had a President who lied his way through the State of the Union so I guess, especially in Florida, anything goes and as gamblers we need to understand that we live in a country where the truth means diddly squat

Florida mostly gets its wagering revenue (one would guess) from poker and slot machines, and the dogs are disappearing, so they really don't care about wagering integrity do they

The ironic thing, for all the years of Jai Alai fans yelling at the players about how crooked the sport is, Jai Alai has more integrity right now in its little pinky, than any other parimutual opportunity I can think of except maybe Hong Kong horse racing

Thanks a lot Dania

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording