Re(17): NFMS Winners Purse

BV, you sure lived your last few years of pulling in an insulated bubble wrap.
Amazing that during your attendance at driver meetings, that you never experienced LR, with his instant split personality, humiiating and back balling at least one poor innocent soul.
And it would not just be at driver meetings. When he is a so-called announcer, he will continue his personal barrage of his select 'humiliate him' in front of all the pulling spectators. BV, how would you like that?
All that as a result of always having been polite and courteous to LR. Too bad he cannot reciprocate.
And it has not been just me that LR personally feels obliged to ruin a reputation of.
And then, people and NTPA wonder why they are losing pullers. Perhaps the purse really is not the main issue.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording