Truck Pulling Unleashed
***The content of this message board does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of TRUCK PULLING UNLEASHED***
Re(11): (no subject)

My best is advice us to stop and see us at keystone and sit down and talk to us. We love truck pulling and our truck is an open book. We always share what we learn to other truck pullers and are happy to help others make their trucks better. We have a passion for this and will not apologize for it. Winning is not easy and we have been extremely fortunate to do well and have had the help of many and we are happy to help others.
Yes we have a high stall converter but slippage is in the low single digits. If you canít stop by call me. 315-842-6091 My cell
This drama is crazy and not good for the sport. Your efforts are best spent working together for the good of the sport. Mike

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Legal Disclaimer : Truck Pulling Unleashed's Discussion / Message Boards are a public service. Truck Pulling Unleashed assumes no responsibility for any postings and/or their content. Truck Pulling Unleashed reserves the right to remove any post at any time. This message board is for entertainment purposes only.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording