Re(4): Cancel season?

My sons and I have three scales we rent out mostly for antiques and anything really heavy plus announcing. At Goshen we weighed the 4 wheel drive tractors some of which weighed over 33,000 pounds. Being 20' long we can get semi's completely on. Some sled guys prefer not to have anything over 12,000 on their aluminum scales so they call us to help out. Anyway after that introduction I wanted to comment on the Coruna Virus. I'm 72 with congestive heart failure. Three stints and a implanted defibrillator helps with that. The boys asked what I wanted to due this summer. I told them that I wasn't worried about it. When going over the scales I usually don't get within 3 or 4" of anyone since we have remote readouts with 5' numbers that you can see from 100' away. Before we bought them there was always someone looking over our shoulders or in our face wanting to see the weight for themselves. So as far as we're concerned lets it's a go for us as long as there's a pull needing our services. If I was really worried though and thought I needed it I could always spray some stating fluid on my hands. That should kill any germs I might catch, LoL!
Banet Enterprises, Arcola Ind.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording