Re(4): Cancel season?

Is that all you can do is think of this in terms of how it can affect Trump? Let's try not to be too simple minded on this. Yes, we've had out breaks before with Presidents from either political party. Duh!

This is world wide health issue. Not something blown out of proportion by liberals or the media. The worse we respond to this, the more Americans will die. Our great President Trump was just tested yesterday. He is older and obese so he would have a tough time fighting off COVID 19.

Get educated on this. Our President doesn't need morons like you telling people it's no big deal. Make America Great Again-- just shut up already.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording