Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
Re(7): Hold on a second Bada....

what check?? you crack me up

if you take the entire 1 trillion $$ divided by say 450 million americans is $2,222 per person, but big business and bailouts probably getting most of that, so those small checks (and I mean they will be small) which will start going out the end of April won't go very far for most people, PREZ will get more of that bailout $$ than any of you......

I won't see 1 penny coming my way in my situation, GUARANTEED, retired senior citizens will get absolutely NOTHING

it's all money being printed as fast as they can, inflation gonna go thru the roof, and BTW, what about the deficit, sounds like a big mess that will have to be cleaned up again, and again

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording