Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
2. XISTERA KLUBA INTERVIEW WITH "GRADUATE" GOIXERRI

Goixerri, like Johan, Alex, and Gorka (Johan's brother) all came through the ranks of Xistera Kluba, one of the leading amateur organizations in Hegoalde.

Castilian

http://xistera.eus/es/ekaitz-mendizabal-goixerri-estoy-haciendo-realidad-mi-sueno/

Will link to directly below

Basque

http://xistera.eus/ekaitz-mendizabal-goixerri-txikitatik-amesten-nuena-betetzen-ari-naiz/

Cut and Paste

French

http://xistera.eus/fr/ekaitz-mendizabal-goixerri-je-realise-mon-reve/

Cut and Paste

=========================

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

Ekaitz Mendizabal (Goixerri): "I am realizing my dream"
2020-03-16

Ekaitz Mendizabal Goixerri has been working for a little over a year in the United States of America, at Dania. The mutrikuarra crossed the puddle after having waged a great campaign, also distinguishing itself in the championships of Xistera.

How was the start?

Very comfortable. Things are going well for me and I feel really good.

Good results are important, right?

Yes, and when results go hand in hand, it helps to make things better. I am very happy.

How is it day to day?

We have a break Monday and Tuesday, and from Wednesday to Sunday, we both play. When we party, we also try to be fit and we usually go for a run or at the gym. We live off that and we have to be fit.

Does the public respond?

The truth, the public who comes here has nothing to do with the public who goes to the pediments at Euskal Herria, here people come here to bet, and often they don't know us. Look at the number that can be good at betting and betting. The people who go to the pediment of Euskal Herria are those who like the basket, here they come to make bets.

How is the pediment?

Very good. In fact, I love this pediment. It goes very well with my qualities.

he plays quinielas. Does he change games often?

Absolutely. When I got there, I preferred the matches, but now I'm getting the taste. There is a lot to play, because if you lose, you go on the street and you have to wait for everyone else to pass until you get back on the field. It does not have the continuity of a normal match, but it is the way of playing here and I get the taste.

The brothers Sorozabal and Gotia also arrived in Dania after playing Xistera. How do you see them?

Johan and Goitia, I can see them well. They have adapted well and are doing a good job. Gorka, for his part, has just arrived and in addition to playing trolling, which was where he played, he went to the boards before and this change takes time, but I think he does it well and he will do too.

Are you realizing the dream of your life?

That is true. From a very young age, my dream was to play in America, and I did it, and nobody can take that away from me. I realize my dream and have fun.

Castilian Xistera interview with Goixerri

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording