Para nuestros invitados que hablan Español
Desafortunadamente, no tenemos dinero suficiente para que Chalk Talk sea bilingüe, pero si usted desea dejar mensajes en Español, hágalo sin ningún miedo. Deseamos que con esta información le hayamos facilitado el uso de nuestro foro.

Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Question of the Week Archive
MOSTLY OFF TOPIC—LINKS TO CULTURE AND SPORTS COMPLETE PERFORMANCES/GAMES/MATCHES

https://jbsolock1.blogspot.com/2020/04/cultural-links-to-keep-you-company-in.html

will link directly below

I have created a blog post that will hopefully help you while away a few minutes of your shelter in place. It is called “Cultural and Sports Links—To Keep You Company in These Times.”

It is a curated (selective—lightly annotated) list of links to non copyright violation sights that offer free “live” and/or on demand full length video/audio/images in the fields of

Music, Art, Film, TV, and Americana.

That is Part 1

Part 2 is a listing of full match videos in 95 different sports, featuring men’s, women’s, and in two sports, (Korfball and Quidditch) mixed gender sports.
Each sport is accompanied by links to video or text that explain the sport.

The sports are broken into the categories of

Stick and ball (Jai Alai is covered here with 5 links to over 100 full match video partidos from 2019 and at least 50 more covering 2017-2018).

Gladiator (team and individual)
Net and ball
Other ball sports without implement
Other miscellaneous

I won’t be covering sports that pertain to (wo)men in machines or (wo)men and animals.
Broadcasts are in 14 languages, but you don’t need any to understand what is going on.

The post isn’t exactly ready for release yet, as some editing and additions are on the “to do” list. But as my modem was electrocuted by a transformer explosion Sunday that killed power to my entire 207 unit complex (quickly dealt with by the great expertise of Madison Gas and Electric), I cannot finish effectively on a mobile. So I wanted to get this out as quickly as I could.

If you like it and feel the inclination, please pass it on through Social Media. I do not communicate through that but do use it for sources.

Any feedback would be greatly welcomed, especially if you find broken or incorrect links. Thorough link checking is also on the to do list, as soon as I get a new modem.

I hope you find this diverting and enjoyable. If you enjoy it 1/10th as much as I enjoyed putting it together, it will have been time very well spent.

This is an evolving project. I will add to it until we can go outside and mingle again.

Wishing you all good health, and stay safe. As a famous person once said, “This too shall pass.”

Links to culture and sports

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording