Para nuestros invitados que hablan Español
Desafortunadamente, no tenemos dinero suficiente para que Chalk Talk sea bilingüe, pero si usted desea dejar mensajes en Español, hágalo sin ningún miedo. Deseamos que con esta información le hayamos facilitado el uso de nuestro foro.

Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Question of the Week Archive
Re(6): HI 5

and you are such a great fan Mr. Bada-Bing, and always such great supportive posts on Jai-alai quite regularly too....maybe the poster child for something, but not my definition of a Jai-alai "fan"

One thing for sure is you don't know me, and you cry out for attention trying to stir the pot saying things that are controversial, some Chalkies have told me all about you though and these same people would be quick to say I'm a big fan of Jai-alai. I may not be as big of a fan as J Laca, but I wish I could be. I wish I could still take a cesta and throw a ball back and forth with one of my brothers like I used to in the 1980's....I would work a customer service booth for no pay at a Jai-alai if I had the chance, I get nothing for helping a friend with a jai-alai website, but I would give someone the shirt off my back if they needed one.

The whole entire Magic City team (players, announcers, management, support people behind the scenes, etc) all do a fantastic job entertaining many fans six times a week right now, regardless of whether or not all Chalkies are accepting of that fact. Anybody still criticizing it probably hasn't watched for a long time, and that's a shame, to be such a fan of Jai-alai and not watch the only Jai-alai with LIVE Jai-alai right now, that almost sounds like those "fans" not watching have just given up and are "dying fans." Maybe time to send them to the "former Jai-alai fan nursing and retirement home" but I'm not ready to go yet. They sound like an "anti-fan".....if you can't wrap your head around the different concept by now gimme a break, the entire Magic City experience has been no mystery since before day 1. Maybe it's time to finally fork out the $5 and spend a couple hours watching The Magic City Hustle. I'm going to watch it again very soon, and I know I will appreciate it even more than the first time I watched it. A friend just sent me a DVD of Citrus Invitational games and I'm going to check that out next week. He said to watch Cisneros in either the 1st or 2nd game where he makes a breath-taking catch and I will know it when I see it. I see amazing catches and shots every performance at Magic City. Really, yes really....

As a fan of Jai-alai, I'm the typical kind of fan who prefers to wager on it too (but my wagering has been with partners to stretch wagering dollars). The wagering enhances my experience of watching it, making it even more exciting to watch for me and even therapeutic for me and helps this old man for a few hours to forget about my serious medical conditions and downright dire pain at times that is unbearable, and for that escape to a world of no pain for a few hours, I am so grateful for the entire team at Magic City Jai-alai.

Replies:
                • Re(7): HI 5 -

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording