Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
OK, guess who said it

Since we're talking about Mace:
"I for one applaud the signing of some local, American talent for the early games. The talent level in these games are such that Hoey and Mace fit in nicely, and they will be competitive. Mace is one of the most entertaining and fun players to watch on the whole program...no one throws the forehand straight over the top and it is exciting to see him wind up and let fly...Hoey, too, will let it rip and in the early games, it will liven up the otherwise boring and mediocre play. Good luck fellas. The real problem is the quality of the late games. Pedrouzo is one who got away. So did Urquidi. So did Lander and Sorozabal retired. Zabala is just about retired. Lasa retired. Like it or not, agree with me or not, there are NO American front court stars that can compete in the late games. Roger could, Bucci tried to, and Gilbert was the best of the lot. Unless there's someone I'm forgetting, we have to gut it out, try to stay positive, stop bickering, and hope for a miracle."
Milford Guest List, November 27, 2000

Hint: He's still around.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording