Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Re(2): If I was Magic City matchmaker

I agree CRB improves every day and his rebote is quite reliable. Carballo is going nuts and makes at least 2 WTF catches each performance.

Juice has also picked it up and RonRon finally looks top tier.

There isn't a ball that Ben doesn't have a chance to come up with. A Ben-Bueno team just like with TN could be the most well rounded TEAM.

Kubala also looks next level right now. I absolutely can't stand anything about El Barba and would definitely replace him with Fred or Asier in these games but I seem to be in the minority so I expect this may be the match for him.

Diaz has fallen back a bit but I still enjoy his game and TN is steady in the back.

Vuelo you just never know but Ikeda has gone bonkers. His style looks identical to his dad Juanito back at Miami.

Anderluck well I love his power and hustle. Jeden... this just seems like the matchup and would be a fun team to watch.

I also think Bradley should be in doubles but yeah, who knows what his return level will be.

If MC takes my advice my predictions on winners;

1. CRB-Carballo
2. Limonte-Douglas
3. Juice-RonRon eek out Ikeda-Vuelo

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording