Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Question of the Week Archive
Re(3): The 1968 "for "4 decadepro an others""

“4 decadepro”read the comment I write, “It was not a strike”. It is a correction of one book,write in Ondarroa “Saketik Errebotera”,that was writing in Basque lenguage,and made some researching in the 1968 misnamed Jai-Alai strike. Jose Ramon Eizaguirre send me a letter with all the mistakes that he thing made that book, the corrections that he made are from his experiences and knowledge on that time and area. Who was involved in the negotiations representing all his teammates, with the Jai-Alai companies, he was WPB-Newport player, with a cultural level (studies) that at that time, only a few players had ,the normal thing at that time was elementary or basic studies, and you now with 16-17 years old, you were a professional Jai-Alai player, along in the Jai-Alai World. I agree with you on certain things. Take care of those around you.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020