Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Question of the Week Archive
Re(1): #40 Lejardi-Tampa & Miami Superstar

I also liked Lejardi alot.He was certainly no superstar at Miami but he could "hang" with the best.
He had no weaknesses but I always thought he should be more aggressive with the remate.He made me
very nervous when he served.His ball bounce and move to the cesta to release the serve was very
unconventional.He was a perfect partner for Irastorxa and Lopez because he played very conservative
and made very few unforced errors.The thing I liked about him the most was that I always felt he
was "underbet"relative to his skill and his payoffs were pretty good.The fact that Ortoundo4lyfe
hates him is one of the things I love about jai alai-everybody has different opinions!! Tampa brought a lot of frontcourters that I liked-Aretio,Lejardi,Laucirica and Zinkunegui.Jabi was the best of the
group but his body language and mopey gestures drove me crazy,not to mention the fact that his served
"sucked" for such a good player!!

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020