Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Question of the Week Archive

Hardest Thorwing Backcourter Ever?

So in the MCJA chat today we got to talking hardest throwing backcourters ever! Iru's name came up and initially I said him. Now, let me preface my statement by saying I am 37 and have been watching jai-alai since abt the age of 8-9 (at least those are the yrs I remember from and yes, MJA would let kids my age in during matinees. I used to love getting candy from that little store to the right as you walked in). Now, I said it at first that Iru was hardest throwing backcourter ever then got to thinking. Taking left and right sides into account, who do you guys have? I starting thinking and as of recently, Ricky's right side from MJA and Ibon's left side from DJA came to mind. Is it me or did Irastorza hard as hell or was it just his catching as awed me? Y'all tell me...and also school me on some of those to YouTube from before my time! Thanks

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020