Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Question of the Week Archive

ST. JEAN DE LUZ BLOG POST--COMPLETE

https://basquepelotaupdates.blogspot.com/2020/08/jai-alaicesta-punta-iparralde-north.html

Will link to directly below.

Complete. Problem with the Slam Final full match video. It ended up split into 2 files at the Youtube site. From 9-8 set 1 to 15-9; 3-1 is missing. I have contacted them via the Youtube. If and when this is fixed I will link and let you know.

All scores, available statistics. links to match stories, Google Translate English for Facebook stories, all match videos, cumulative final win-loss record of all players for both St Jean de Luz and Gant d'Or.

I agree with Alq. Lopez had a fine summer but for SJDL, my most valuable player is Jon Tambourindeguy. He was actually eliminated from the big Tournament when he lost the Play in Tournament. Only got in as a sub for Olha in Master 3. Then... +36 -8 for the 4 matches he played in.

For Gant d'Or, Aritz is the man.

Enjoy

2020 St. Jean de Luz--complete--18 full match videos and one that they screwed up

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020