Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Question of the Week Archive

Re(1): Magic City needs Replay

we watched it a bunch of times and wife said it looked in, then found the 0.25 speed option and watched it more times, it's on the line, which is out, so I respectfully disagree with your assessment and believe the call was accurate, plus the ref was right there staring at where ball landed

now, if TN wins that point and wins two more, and Douglas wins game 8 as he did, that would've given me 7/8 on MO, so that was probably all the dough on MO...

slow it down and play it a few times and tell me it wasn't on the line?

BTW, Stu says every week if they had replay, they would never get done with the performance and makes it clear, that won't happen (but since you watch and probably listen, you are aware of that).

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020