Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Question of the Week Archive

Re(2): Ditch Doubles MCJA

It's not the doubles, per se, but the way they went down on force-out day.

I didn't watch that day, but doing a quick W&W review of the pools, when I saw only $600 (down more than 50%) bet on tri's in that game 5, my first thought was, "What happened, power failure?"

Then I realized that 6 posts automatically turns off the system bettors, and probably everyone else who all have lifelong experience based on 8-post games.

Combine that with uncertainty as to who is actually playing, and there's your disaster.

By way of contrast, game 5 doubles tri totals from the previous Sunday perf were within 1% of the average of the singles games.

So I agree that MC needs to be at full roster strength so as to have reserve capacity for doubles scratches.

Otherwise, Singles R Us, por favor.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020