Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Question of the Week Archive

Re(1): Clawed One splits Mighty Ocho force

So why does it "really suck" if you hit for $1,483 and probably turned a huge profit on the MIGHTY OCHO? Oh clawed one, please explain that one to us gamblers, especially since you were surprised there were only 3 winners? I'm thinking in reality you actually have a love hate relationship with the MO, but currently a love affair with this MO now as it probably paid some bills, heck maybe even a down payment on a new car....and you can't wait to play it again with that increase to a $3k guarantee. That was probably you that spent a couple of hundred on it on Sat Mat-2 Derby Day as it looked like a pretty easy one (bet you had 5/8's on that one, was that your 4-tickets)...hmmm

sounds like the mandatory payout was a nice bonus gift for you since you were obviously expecting less...believe me nothing sucks for a gambler when it pays more than you expected (that's called a bonus)

Juice winning one of the games was a surprise (almost had to do the all button to have that one), so to get the rest of the legs correct means one would have to be pretty lucky to get 7 of 7 on remaining games...

Tiger, maybe an intervention is in order for a cognitive test....just kidding of course. Pretty impressive to have 6/8 if you ask me! I'm sure you will be playing it again.

Just make sure you spend at least $11 on the MO in your account so that 300:1 x your $11 is over the $3k guarantee - to keep the tax man from getting his share next year when u file, heck, in your tax bracket you might not have much left then...

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020