Re(1): New MC Pick-3 cannibalizing the old one? Posted on September 10, 2020 at 05:22:24 PM by Jim
No, it's not that at all. It is multi-faceted, in my opinion.
1. Ever since the doubles games were removed, the Pik 3 has plummeted to half what it was.
2. With the addition of the top players in game 5 and 6, the Pik 3 is about 50% easier to pick, because one of three players win the game: Douglas, RonRon, and maybe the laziest player in the building, Ikeda, but he's only interested in running a perfect game in singles. He's so hard to call.
3. Because the Pik 3 is so much easier to pick, I stopped wagering on it, which means $150 to $200 less in the pool.
4. The payoffs are so low now, it's not worth betting as a result.
5. When the CRB returns, Vuelo, Asier, Cool Fitness, Legend, Bradley (consistently), El Barba, and Rock, the pool will double again...but for now? No way. Replies: