Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Question of the Week Archive

CHAMPIONNAT DU PAYS BASQUE PRO-AM FINAL--FULL MATCH VIDEO

https://basquepelotaupdates.blogspot.com/2020/09/jai-alaicesta-punta-ipparalde-north.html

Will link to directly below

Full match video of the final (J. Tambourindeguy-B. Maya v Olha-Inza). No spoilers. Note that there are spoilers in the subject of the Youtube video so you may want to increase to full screen before you look at them. I will keep this up with no spoilers for a day or two, then give scores and full linescores. I have taken the liberty of copying out all scores for the tournament, as there is no way to give an address for the scores (which are accessible only through query).

Note that Jean Olharan played this full Tournament. Yann Millat was his partner. They were 4-2 in round robin Poule play in Poule 2. That wasn't good enough to make the semi-finals.

I have also updated the Cesta Punta Pro Fall Tour with results from the 1st Semi-Finals (Group A and B) of the Hossegor Tournament. It is labeled Tournament 3 because it starts before Tournament 2 (Biarritz) but ends after.

https://basquepelotaupdates.blogspot.com/2020/09/jai-alaicesta-punta-iparralde-north.html

CUT AND PASTE

Enjoy

CHAMPIONNAT DU PAYS BASQUE FINAL--FULL MATCH VIDEO

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020