Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Question of the Week Archive

Jim - look at week 20 entries

Jim - Jai-5 difficulty going way up for week 20:

No Douglas/RonRon in game 5 now (so they are only in one singles game now, and the one doubles game)

Games 4 and 5 entries show a very tough handicapping challenge.

Game 7 is now an 8-post game doubles game, and with both Douglas and RonRon, adding to more Jai-5 difficulty with extra post and with another top contender team.

Jim - I can't see where MC would move the Jai-5 to game 1 to compete with the MO which also starts in game 1, sure there's not tons of MO action but the guarantee increase appears to have helped some, but it would be too confusing to kick-off two exotic wagers on the same game. MO change to start game 2 would make the MO easier by adding game 9 into the mix (Douglas/RonRon) and I'm sure they aren't looking to make it easier.

The Game 4 Pick 3 action should pick-up some with games 4 and 5 being so challenging of a handicap. I wouldn't doubt this harder Pick 5 set-up for week 20 causes a reduction of Jai-5 handle, but yet will lead to larger Jackpots to go after, thus making up the reduction with that increasing handle down the road as pot builds.

I know you are a big fan of the Pick 4 from Orlando days, surprised you haven't mentioned that option, Pick 4 addition would be interesting option IMO and generate larger pools than a Pick 3, "The Big Quatro" LOL

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020