Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusiůn para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration†† Participaciůn en Chalk Talk
Useful Links†† Hall of Fame†† Magic City scratches
Dania scratches††Question of the Week Archive

Enter our Dania Round Robin Rumble (see rules HERE)
All you need to do to enter is to give us your picks for Sunday
But, it's for Chalk Talk members only, so better get registered if you want to play

Iím a bad man

OK, so let me get all this straight.
If when Iím making the program I accidentally forget to un-click a button on the software that says superfecta and upload the gamepages that makes me a bad manager?
OK, I can disagree with you but Iíll let you have your opinion.

Also, if I donít come on here and tell you that weíre going to be on the Jai Alai channel in HD, that makes me a bad manager?

Let me ask you a question sir, if I donít come on here and say something, does that necessary mean that itís going to happen or that itís not gonna happen?

Do you want me to come on here and make stuff up? Because Iím not gonna do that.

When I came on here and told people that we were opening October 1 it was because at that moment it was a fact.

Dania being on the Jai Alai channel at this moment is not a fact. Itís a possibility, it might happen, but at the moment itís not a fact.
Thatís why I havenít come on here and said anything. Not because Iím a bad manager!

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020