Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusiůn para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration†† Participaciůn en Chalk Talk
Useful Links†† Hall of Fame†† Magic City scratches
Dania scratches††Question of the Week Archive

Enter our Dania Round Robin Rumble (see rules HERE)
All you need to do to enter is to give us your picks for Sunday
But, it's for Chalk Talk members only, so better get registered if you want to play

Re(2): Iím a bad man

Stu is awesome! I agree!!!

I wasnít posting to beg for forgiveness I was addressing a post full of assumptions.

The assumption that Iím a bad manager because I donít post an error or something Iím not sure is going to happen.

Ok here you go, we might be on the Jai-alai channel but we might not. I have a meeting with Scott on Friday at 3:30.

Will it be HD? Maybe, the quotes havenít been approved yet. Maybe but maybe not...

The error in the program was changed yesterday when I notice.
What harm did it cause? It happened 2 days before game time and everyone notice so what do I need to explain?

If you think back a few years I use to post quite often and enjoyed it. But everything I say gets challenged or picked apart and thatís not fun for me.

People that know me , REALLY KNOW ME, know I donít get mad. Itís a waste of good energy. But I, like most of you, get disappointed...

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020