Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Dania scratches  Question of the Week Archive

Enter our Dania Round Robin Rumble (see rules HERE)
All you need to do to enter is to give us your picks for Sunday
But, it's for Chalk Talk members only, so better get registered if you want to play

Re(3): Dania October 1st

Thanks Benny for all the detailed information it is much appreciated. If only you posted like this more often that would be great for our fan base. Knowledge is power in life and it's good to be informed and to be updated on what's going on. As for the the format I personally loved the old 14-game old format but I had to get used to 12 the last few years lol. I understand the whole Visa situation is affecting things but hopefully we can get back to 12 games or more later this year into next year. 8 games for me would be way too little. One thing I will say is I am very excited and grateful to have Dania back it is the best jai alai we have left on the planet. Great players great jai alai. And I'm really happy that Erik is coming back and not retiring guess those were false rumors the people spread on this site. Erik gives his all every time and plays with heart and is a great talent to watch. I personally predict that Arta will eventually be moving up the ladder into late games by the end of this year or next as he is steadily improving and plays hard all the time.. as for the other players with Visa issues hopefully they will get back soon so the roster will be complete. Definitely looking forward to seeing the first performance tonight.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020