Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Dania scratches  Question of the Week Archive
NEW BLOG POST--THE DANIA DAILY UPDATE

https://basquepelotaupdates.blogspot.com/2020/10/jai-alaicesta-punta-dania-daily-update.html

Will link directly below

I will be simplifying the Dania coverage this season.

1. A Daily win sort that includes Campeonato Points (w=5, p=3, s=1) There will be five sorts

Roster; Early Fronts; Early Backs; Late Fronts; Late Backs

2. A table for the "Daily Pennant Race" (player(s) that accumulate the most wins in a performance). Only an ongoing player total listing, not a day by day listing.

3. A table for number of wins in a performance (beginning at 3)

At the bottom of these tables I will attach (unless Tiger says no) Tiger's weekly wins table, so that I have an archive when his posts fall off P. 20

Note that my categorization of earlys and lates is always subject to change. And that I will not be splitting players' wins out by whether they got some of them in a time slot that isn't their usual one.

Feedback (and corrections) always welcome.

The table will always be available and will be updated (hopefully) on a daily rather than performance basis. I will not "ring the bell" here every day. I may ring the bell weekly. But the table, to the best of my ability, will be kept up daily.

Enjoy

DANIA DAILY UPDATE

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020