Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Dania scratches  Question of the Week Archive
Re(1): Game 1 Debacle at Dania

OK, so I don’t come on this site for about for five days because we’ve been extremely busy since we returned. And this is the first post that I read.

Game one debacle at Dania.

Let’s review some of the words that you chose to use in your post.

*Pathetic play
*gifting three points
*purposely thrown into the top pad
*many people are seriously disappointed
*do you have the guts to explain
**what a disgrace

Strong statements and apparently you are disgusted.
Well quite honestly, no I don’t need to explain to you.

But I’ll play your silly little game because I just got home from a 12 hour day and I got nothing better to do.

So let’s see, pathetic play at Dania tonight- In comparison to what?

Minte gifting three points to Laraia. Minte has two young children and I’m sure they get hungry at night. But he makes a conscious decision to feed Larrea‘s kids instead.

Balls appear to be “purposely” thrown into the top pad- Purposely as in they meant to do it? I’m sure that Yeche worked very hard for the last 10 years to get to this level to finally have the opportunity to throw a ball in to the upper pad from the five line.

People are seriously disappointed at Dania‘s return? I’ve been in the audience four times since we returned and have heard nothing but compliments and praise for the efforts that we have made to finally return after six months. Maybe you shouldn’t speak for others!

Do I have the guts to explain this pathetic showing? Pathetic in who’s mind? Just because someone believes that some thing is such doesn’t quite make it so. Pathetic in your mind? over the weekend I saw a called third strike that if either you or me would’ve been in that batters box we probably would’ve hit it over the right field fence but you explain it. I’ll yield to your opinion...

If it was as simple as just going out on the court and playing as if nothing ever happened then maybe this post would’ve never been written. What you aren’t taking into consideration are all the changes that these players have been going through in the last couple of weeks. Nothing is the same as it was in February. And sometimes when you watch something from a screen you only get a snapshot of what is really going on.

What a disgrace? Somewhat like your comments... when I was a little boy my mother constantly told me that if I don’t have anything nice to say not to say anything at all. This post is exactly why I caution our management from going to YouTube with a live chat...

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020