Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Miami scratches
Question of the Week Archive

OneStop Page
Re(2): W&W pool info hack

Looks like I stumbled into an interesting rabbit hole here..

I see that the race / game codes are allocated in blocks of 24, and the card numbers also are bumped by 3. (the 24 may just be for Miami jai-alai, otherwise where is the head room for tracks with more than 8 events?)

That means that if we took the codes of card = 252821 and race = 2566019, which designated Miami twi game 1 yesterday, we can now calculate the mat card to be 252818 and the race to be 2565995 for the first game. It works! This means that if the data does hang around, all we need is the codes for game 1 in the first perf for a given date. That gives us everything for the entire day.

Rolling past the Miami eve yesterday by +3 and +24 I find Paris-Vincennnes race 1. Significantly, the DL links for the pdf program pages for that event also work.

That would be too simple if we could just keep backing up by -3 and -24 and hit everything they have. Actually, the game # offset of 24 or 8 X 3, would have to be # of races x 3. (That works too, and sent me from Paris-V to Mauquenchy, France)

Anyhow, this is a back burner thing, so we'll see what develops. Does look promising.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright � 2003-2020 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020