Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Miami scratches
Question of the Week Archive

OneStop Page
Re(2): What I found in the rabbit hole

don't see any actual date info on that page. Or track

Annoying, but a small price to pay for data that is otherwise unobtainable.

As a practical matter, this is a nice find for people who might be interested in pool trends, but don't want to go full Tiger and religiously track them daily in a spreadsheet or DB.

All you have to do is save one bookmark per perf and you have permanent easy access to all the games form that perf.

Of course, with my offsets calculations you only need one bookmark per day to get the other same-day perfs. But for people who don't want to get technical, they can just do one simple bookmark per perf. Then maybe rename it to be an easy read like "Miami mat Jan 4".

Bottom line is that as long as W&W doesn't change their data structure, or otherwise prohibit access, ANYBODY who reads this now has all the pool data for current and future perfs. Plus any old ones that I might dig up shortly.

Example:

Miami Jan 2 Sat Mat

Miami Jan 2 Sat Twi

Miami Jan 2 Sat Eve

Miami Jan 3 Sun Mat

Miami Jan 3 Sun Twi

Miami Jan 3 Sun Eve

Obviously, a table display would be better, but whatever.

Bonus, FWIW, the 'data visualizer' elements also work.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright � 2003-2020 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020