Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Miami scratches
Question of the Week Archive

OneStop Page
“The Scoop” for Tuesday 1/12 on The Jai-Alai Channel

For some unknown reason I’ve been asked to be the first 2021 guest on “The Scoop.” I explained that Andrew could not possibly have anything else to ask me and he sees me enough as is. None the less I’ll be on tomorrow at 12:30 so if there’s anything you’d like to ask me (or Andrew) in real time please tune in and do so.

(This is actually not false modesty. Though the Jai-Alai channel is a subsidiary of Magic City they are very much separate from the Jai-Alai product. So it’s not me asking myself questions, I could do without being on video and would prefer to keep to myself until Feb. 6th. That being said feel free to tune-in).

Next week’s guest will be WAY more interesting.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright � 2003-2020 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020