Welcome to the Golden Triangle's UNDERGROUND Match Racing Message Board.
This is place where RUMORS can be posted, ADVICE can be asked for and given, CHALLENGES can be made, RACES can be set up, But NO ANONYMOUS HATING will be allowed. SMACK TALKING is ALLOWED and ENCORAGED. Doing so without "Owning Up to It" is PROHIBITED.
Derogatory Posts ARE ALLOWED.
Derogatory Posts without a NAME will be *DELETED*.
WELCOME to a REAL MAN's (and Woman's) RACING MESSAGE BOARD.
Get in the other lane! The pain won't last long!
- no doubt running creashinn remix mp3 - November 7, 2013 at 02:45:07 AM
- To all my friends...this is a reminder that Deweyville Project Graduation 2013 is having their PSG Carshow this Saturday April 13th at the High School Parking Lot...lots of activities throughout the day....sweets sale, silent auction, vendors booths, guess the money jar(think you know how much is in the jar?), great door prizes for carshow participants, 50/50 pot, concession stand...so if you looking for something to do or would like to show your car off...car, truck, streetcar or drag, come on out this Saturday and join us for an awesomely good time and support our youth!!!...I promise you that you won't be disappointed!! - April 11, 2013 at 02:21:45 PM
- DEWEYVILLE PROJECT GRADUATION 2013 is hosting a car show at the Deweyville High School April 13th from 9a-5p. Great door prizes plaques a meal and tshirt for every entry...activities throughout the day and trophys for each class...sweet shop and silent auction also available for your enjoyment that day..come out and support a great cause...you may contact me for entry or more info at firstname.lastname@example.org - March 5, 2013 at 03:07:15 PM
- Cruisin For Christ Car Truck & Motorcycle Show April 14, 2012 Register Today - March 21, 2012 at 11:34:11 PM
- CALL ME - March 21, 2011 at 08:16:02 AM
- 1st post of 2011! - January 12, 2011 at 05:36:54 AM
- (no subject) - January 12, 2011 at 05:35:30 AM
- 1st post of 2010!!! - July 5, 2010 at 04:41:48 PM
- JUst thought I would liven the looks up a bit.
- January 25, 2009 at 11:05:14 PM
- What happened to the background? Is there no upkeep being done down here? - December 9, 2008 at 11:26:44 AM
- 1st post of 2008!!! - February 10, 2008 at 08:08:41 PM
- Is this board dead or no one likes it ? The colors and twinkle,twinkles are out of sight.///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// - October 14, 2007 at 04:33:46 AM
- Can anyone advise about Dubai Property Investment? - July 22, 2007 at 10:03:43 AM
- Generic Viagra1.56! - April 12, 2007 at 03:17:14 PM
- Message Board - September 14, 2006 at 01:14:21 AM
- 706 fulton - June 26, 2006 at 10:21:31 AM
- well boys i guess i am comming back real soon got some goodies under my hood - June 11, 2006 at 08:32:01 PM
- It's time for a clean-up down here! Maybe we can get some posts then! - May 10, 2006 at 08:27:35 AM
- I've been seeing all the cubic dollars that different people have spent and all the large cubic inch motors that a lot of you guys have and I want to say that for what I know he's spent on his whole operation that TJ has more than proved he could go quick on a budget. give TJ the money some of you guys have spent on just a motor and he'd be pro mod racing while some of those same guys would still be thinking about going fast. - December 16, 2005 at 05:12:47 AM
- Is anyone in here? - November 9, 2005 at 03:49:37 AM
- YYupp! - December 2, 2005 at 01:05:09 AM
- RED ROOSTER - August 1, 2005 at 01:57:35 AM
- I'm calling out the Jag..Somebody tell the insane man Snacol is looking for him.Jag VS Mercedes.. - May 10, 2005 at 06:48:07 PM
- I keep wondering when good people are gonna get tired of the "I'm God" crap that some people pull in this sport of racing. Some folks let their Personal Agendas stop others from having fun and participating in the sport. It's my opinion that what's PERSONAL should stay PERSONAL and leave it outside the dragstrip or settle it on the track. Leave your personal bu!!SH!T at home Charlie Daniels. - April 25, 2005 at 05:29:50 AM
- As for the P.A. Crew and Terminator, when they can come down here and issue serious information and a name, or see me in person, their post on the other board mean "Nothing"! - April 22, 2005 at 11:29:20 AM
- According to the "Rules", this last post needs to be deleted! You can't do that on here without a "Valid" name! So D-1 or Jody, scrap this post! - April 22, 2005 at 11:27:37 AM
- I know the 1529 crew has another car. The ride going to show up at bug's shop soon. kep your eyes and ears open cause you know bug eye can't help running his mouth. - April 18, 2005 at 10:03:55 PM
- Match race me...you chickens - March 11, 2005 at 06:26:20 PM
- guess what i got from my dad for valentines day. a new dragster ! guess that means a girl will be kicking some guys butts...lol...get ya some - February 17, 2005 at 10:08:33 AM
- WHAT ARE THE NEWCOST BOYS DOING THESE DAYS, HAVE ANYBODY HEARD FROM THEM WHAT ARE THEY BRING TO MARCH MADNESS... WORD OUT THEY ARE BRING TWO CORVETTES.... LOOK OUT CHRIS....... - January 31, 2005 at 03:03:27 PM
- I see that a lot of people are talking sh!t on esau. nobody deserves it better, but why bother have you ever known skee saw to have a match race with anybody. that's a scary mutha and you know it. he had to borrow tony motor to get some of his money back from alley kat then he turn around and talk sh!t on tony. hope tony kick his fat monkey as.s . - December 25, 2004 at 06:38:09 PM
- Somebody start priming the pump!... Get me the jumper cables!!! CLEAR!! BREATH 2, 3, 4, 5, BREATH 2, 3, 4, 5 BREATH...... give him a dose of C-16 Now a shot of NO2.... ADJUST THE TIMING!!! I think we got a rumble.... I can't believe it... I think we got him back from the dead!!! - December 18, 2004 at 00:44:44 AM
- My Hero! - December 18, 2004 at 01:32:45 AM
- just noticed this part of the site . killer back ground ,cant wait for 05 season to start .my new motor is well on its why to being built .for the new season. hope see everyone having some fun in 05...and to everyone and there familys have a most joyous holiday season and a faster more high reved new year.. - December 15, 2004 at 11:05:57 PM
- Don't know if you'll make it on here to read this but just wanna offically state that I'm coming after your ahzz Son!!! That full chassis car of your had better be RIGHT. You talked the noise now I'll make you back it up soon. Can't say much being as I don't have a running car yet, but then again, YOU've been talking PLENTY and your lil chevy is FUNCTIONING but it day-uhmm sure ain't RUNNING. Gonna be MY PLEASURE to kick your tail all over somebodies track. You just gimme a minute to get finished and we'll SEE how much "motor" your ALL MOTOR car has. U and Me, kid and the best man *WILL* win, and since your NO MAN, I wouldn't bet to much of your girlfriends rent money on this azz-whuppen you're getting ready to take. NOW, I've said it like I've played it. - December 12, 2004 at 09:19:22 AM
- T-Bird You been practiceing for our race? I haven't noticed any posts on the web site !! Figured you were to busy practiceing to get on the computer to fill our heads with your wit and wisdom!!!! LOL PS> Like this Page Very Cool!!! - December 2, 2004 at 06:13:54 AM
- I'VE BEEN HEARING RUMORS THAT THE BLU NOVA IS ABOUT TO MAKE A BIG MOVE? ANYONE KNOW ANYTHIING ELSE ABOUT THAT? - November 29, 2004 at 01:49:08 AM
- Thank you for the new message board. I hope the best for this site. So with that out of the way, Lets talk some racing! - November 23, 2004 at 08:06:53 PM
- Come get the parts you need and your bottles filled at Top Dog Motor Sports. 409-883-7070 - November 22, 2004 at 05:38:48 PM
- Well, as soon as we get some pictures from a Match Race, we will start posting them here. It will take a lot of the download time away from the main board. See yall soon!!! - November 22, 2004 at 01:28:29 PM
- I like the background of this board. Are compliments allowed? - November 20, 2004 at 12:49:39 PM