Admin - Beave ( Beave1 at email dot com), Yosterizer.
- DON'T POST ANY PORN, YOU WILL BE BANNED.
- Please use a "*" or "nm" in the subject line to denote topic only posts.
- Don't post under someone else's handle.
- No self-LOLing.
- Any mention of an at least somewhat famous woman must be accompanied by a pic.
- HWSNBN shall not be named.
- Any post or attempt to take things "off the board" will result in a ban. Do not use other poster's real names or personal info.
- What is said in chat, stays in chat.
- Posts from proxy servers or users who refuse to pick a handle may be deleted.
Moderators - Ed, Rich, bh, DetroitBry
Use only in case of emergency - Backup Board
Chat || Scores Only || MGoBlog || Board #5 || The Blue Line || Grits' Blog || Withnail's Blog || UMHoops || Victors' HOF || EROC's Blog
- What are the odds that Florida will go after Dantonio this year if they cant get Mullen?* - October 21, 2014 at 02:35:13 PM
- They were showing some goofy behind the scenes pics of the US womens soccer team on the champions league pregame - October 21, 2014 at 02:34:45 PM
- MSU's presser today showed again why they've dominated this rivalry recently. They live for this game. Michigan shows none of that intensity* - October 21, 2014 at 02:24:04 PM
- Anyone read Flash Boys? Recommend? TIA* - October 21, 2014 at 02:21:16 PM
- GR Blue, the fact is "cunt," "pussy" and "vagina" all refer to the exact same body part and if one is offensive, they are all equally so. They only reason you think otherwise is because you've been trained by society to think that way. - October 21, 2014 at 02:16:29 PM
- What a dull world it would be, linguistically, if there were no specific connotations applicable to different words with the same basic meaning.* - October 21, 2014 at 02:46:40 PM
- There is a difference between denotation and connotation. And I think you are ignoring the value of connotation. Connotation is helpful to society and the ability to communicate in language, not harmful. Urging people to "free themselves" - October 21, 2014 at 02:42:47 PM
- Is Hoo Hoo okay?* - October 21, 2014 at 02:35:18 PM
- Medical term is fur burger * - October 21, 2014 at 02:35:17 PM
- so using this logic there are many ways, formal and informal, to saw african-american. are they all equally as offensive? * - October 21, 2014 at 02:33:54 PM
- feces or stool vs shit.* - October 21, 2014 at 02:33:30 PM
- Not really. Words can literally mean the same thing, but have different usages and connotations. I agree with GR that the "c" word is pretty ugly.* - October 21, 2014 at 02:32:29 PM
- disagree* - October 21, 2014 at 02:25:08 PM
- Re(1): GR Blue, the fact is "cunt," "pussy" and "vagina" all refer to the exact same body part and if one is offensive, they are all equally so. They only reason you think otherwise is because you've been trained by society to think that way. - October 21, 2014 at 02:24:38 PM
- Bush, gash and snatch* - October 21, 2014 at 02:18:40 PM
- What about "twat" or "panty hamster" or "squish mitten"?* - October 21, 2014 at 02:17:43 PM
- IS seized at least one cache of weapons airdropped by U.S.-led coalition forces that were meant for Kurdish militiamen.* - October 21, 2014 at 02:14:07 PM
- Just as randy dislikes the phrase "tire fire", I can't stand the term "butthurt".* - October 21, 2014 at 02:04:06 PM
- "As Governor, I'll fight for all Texans. Greg Abbott won't say whether he'd defend an interracial marriage ban. #NotMyTexas"* - October 21, 2014 at 02:03:16 PM
- still a bit dizzy [embed] - October 21, 2014 at 02:02:49 PM
- Bobby Williams > Brady Hoke.* - October 21, 2014 at 01:57:14 PM
- AD name from the past -- Fritz Seyferth. Played for Bo. Always understood him to be the rising star of the AD. Kind of faded when Bollinger passed him over for Goss. He was a great fund raiser and recruiter. What ever happened to him?** - October 21, 2014 at 01:53:51 PM
- LOL Manchester City! * - October 21, 2014 at 01:48:58 PM
- actually though yost, thinking about it - October 21, 2014 at 01:48:23 PM
- SIAP: Travels from Ebola hotspots into US required to fly into one of 5 lucky airports - October 21, 2014 at 01:35:55 PM
- Hank get sick of the board and quit posting?* - October 21, 2014 at 01:34:23 PM
- Wasn't Weidenbach a career AD guy? - October 21, 2014 at 01:34:14 PM
- Have you ever felt like this going into the MSU game? I can't ever remember being in a position where my only hope to beat MSU was some sort of miracle, it is like we are Sparty now. I'm depressed.** - October 21, 2014 at 01:29:07 PM
- Bump into Notre Dame fan wearing Irish apparel. Tell them they got robbed. Watch the fireworks and grin.* - October 21, 2014 at 01:25:29 PM
- Sparty gonna wham us but good* - October 21, 2014 at 01:18:47 PM
- Did someone actually say they preferred Hoke to Meyer when Hoke was hired? Has that person been sufficiently ripped?* - October 21, 2014 at 01:17:23 PM
- question re Jeff Long--would his serving as CFB playoff chair hinder the ability to hire him quickly? - October 21, 2014 at 12:56:18 PM
- Stories out there about how the next season of Game of Thrones is deviating significantly from the books in multiple ways (not just reports, but pictures from the set confirming it)... - October 21, 2014 at 12:50:21 PM
- dannyboy that was tweeting Hope Solo is really a sick fuck - October 21, 2014 at 12:48:59 PM
- Hearing florida and arizona are leading for tj leaf - October 21, 2014 at 12:39:19 PM
- Does anyone remember that story this summer about Meyer bashing our coaches for not developing players and blaming them? - October 21, 2014 at 12:36:47 PM
- I kind of see this period (post PSU/pre MSU) as the calm before the storm. Saturday is going to be huge huge huge either way and will ramp up emotion in a big way - October 21, 2014 at 12:31:55 PM
- so if the new AD is Long or Bates or Manuel or Parker, it will be our first "true" AD since Canham - October 21, 2014 at 12:19:35 PM
- Guy near me has Game of Thrones ring tone on his cell. Can you guess his role here in the firm?... - October 21, 2014 at 12:17:09 PM
- Report from my morning trip to Costco - October 21, 2014 at 12:16:57 PM
- Baumgardner: Well, I tried -- asked if Peppers and Morgan are done for the year: "I'm not talking about injuries" -- Hoke* - October 21, 2014 at 12:16:12 PM
- 100 rush yards per game, over 20 points per game, over 190 yards passing per game - October 21, 2014 at 12:08:30 PM