Admin - Beave
- DON'T POST ANY PORN, YOU WILL BE BANNED.
- Please use a "*" or "nm" in the subject line to denote topic only posts.
- No self-LOLing.
- Any mention of an at least somewhat famous woman must be accompanied by a pic of her.
- HWSNBN shall not be named.
- Any post or attempt to take things "off the board" will result in a ban. Do not use other poster's real names or personal info.
- What is said in chat, stays in chat.
- Don't be a jerk.
Chief Technical Officer - Yosterizer
Admin Email - ( thevictorsboard at gmail dot com).
To Register - Email your desired handle and an alternate or two in case it's taken to the admin address with your desired password.
Moderators - Ed, Rich, bh, DetroitBry
Honorary moderator - Big Lake
Assistant honorary moderator - Blue Man
Dancing machine - the wino
Use only in case of emergency - Backup Board
|| Board #5
|| Grits' Sports Column
|| Withnail's Blog
|| EROC's Site
- Updated S&P rankings; Michigan drops to 27th. Offense a ghastly 85th* - October 22, 2017 at 04:16:53 PM
- Arctic - that jetlag really got to the Rams - October 22, 2017 at 04:16:51 PM
- Some thoughts - October 22, 2017 at 03:58:56 PM
- Someone pegged it the family and friends plan. Great work* - October 22, 2017 at 07:25:58 PM
- Wasn't Fisch the problem last year?** - October 22, 2017 at 04:57:10 PM
- The bowl game against Florida in 2015 was exploiting their defense. Rudock was hitting open receivers all over the field based on play design and routes. Maybe that was all Fisch, but I'm sure part of it was Rudock, Darboh, Chesson, Butt, and DeVeon Smith offering decent blitz pickup.* - October 22, 2017 at 04:50:08 PM
- I understand the angst with respect to Jay but he's a small part of the problem.... - October 22, 2017 at 04:49:13 PM
- Im not keene on Jay coaching the backs, but do you think he did an ok job coaching the TEs ? As a recruiter hes had some significant misses, Najee, Chris Clark Im sure there are more. But apparently he is or was the lead recruiter for the Texas TE M just landed plus Asisi and Eubanks* - October 22, 2017 at 04:37:51 PM
- Regarding#2 when that happened I looked at my friend, we both groaned, then I walked home* - October 22, 2017 at 04:35:52 PM
- Variants of your point #1 have been gnawing at me for years. When did we last say, "Wow, what a good idea!" in reference to our offensive approach to a game. Lloyd's last stand v. UF in the 2008 bowl? (Which only reminded us how idiotic it was not to do that earlier...)* - October 22, 2017 at 04:18:21 PM
- I disagree with the pep not thought of highly in NFL circles, that may be true but when he was hired everyone was happy. A good sign is they forked over serious cash to get him. I would expect to see some changes in the offseason, it's nice knowing the check book is blank for that* - October 22, 2017 at 04:01:29 PM
- Pepto Drevnol, the bizarro antacid. You're feeling fine and they give you diarrhea. * - October 22, 2017 at 03:55:23 PM
- You can run a more run based spread (within reason) in the NFL in short bursts. If I were the Carolina HC - October 22, 2017 at 03:34:02 PM
- We were outgained per play last night 8.3 to 3.8; that is a mammoth YPP differential - October 22, 2017 at 03:29:40 PM
- The Pathers' shitty coach just punted from the Bears' 38, down 2 TDs in the 4th* - October 22, 2017 at 03:07:48 PM
- Where has Bush gone? He was maybe the most disruptive LB in the country in September. I don't recall hardly hearing his name called since. Weird* - October 22, 2017 at 02:55:24 PM
- If McCray was matched up on Barkley 10 times last night, I think we can all agree that was 10 times too many. I wonder how much of that was due to some sort of tricky scheming by their OC, and how much was just poor coaching on our part* - October 22, 2017 at 02:53:58 PM
- Starting to feel like we've been sold a bill of goods on Harbaugh - October 22, 2017 at 02:47:37 PM
- Never thought I'd wish there were more political posts on the front page...* - October 22, 2017 at 02:38:50 PM
- The downside of a pro style offense is you need an elite QB & OL to execute this offense unlike the spread offense that runs on creating mismatches & putting athletes out in space. I think this puts us at a clear disadvantage to OSU/PSU. Much easier to stop a pro style offense then a spread* - October 22, 2017 at 02:37:53 PM
- Tom Lemming: In my mind Marvin Grant is the top FS prospect in the Midwest's 2019 class. The Detroit king standout can hit.@hardbodymarv44 4*+ prospect.* - October 22, 2017 at 02:24:47 PM
- On Barkleys second td last night Metellus let him score. All he had to do was bump him out and he just stopped. Very odd* - October 22, 2017 at 02:20:12 PM
- Losing game didn't bother me. LIstening to herbstreit yuck it up with fowler bothered me.* - October 22, 2017 at 02:20:02 PM
- Look, maybe it's that I dont care as much, but you bitches need to sack up. We are literally the youngest team in college football. Losing mccray is addition by subtraction. McCaffery might be awesome. HArbs must start peters next week. Chill out bitches.* - October 22, 2017 at 02:16:16 PM
- Comparing Harbaugh to Bo is the same timewise as comparing Bo to Knute Rockne - October 22, 2017 at 02:04:54 PM
- Marseille - PSG in an hour - October 22, 2017 at 01:59:47 PM
- Been a tough sports weekend- UM loss, UC ot loss, UC soccer loss, FCC eliminated, USMN(babyT) loss. Good thing CincyJrs HS team won 5-1and now we have the Bengals@Steelers***** - October 22, 2017 at 01:58:09 PM
- I can decide who I want to lose more next week, OSU or PSU - October 22, 2017 at 01:55:50 PM
- I think we'll be fine. Just a very young team with a limited, back up quarterback - October 22, 2017 at 01:45:42 PM