Admins - Beave, Yosterizer.
- DON'T POST ANY PORN, YOU WILL BE BANNED.
- Please use a "*" or "nm" in the subject line to denote topic only posts.
- No self-LOLing.
- Any mention of an at least somewhat famous woman must be accompanied by a pic of her.
- HWSNBN shall not be named.
- Any post or attempt to take things "off the board" will result in a ban. Do not use other poster's real names or personal info.
- What is said in chat, stays in chat.
Admin Email - ( thevictorsboard at gmail dot com).
To Register - Email your desired handle and an alternate or two in case it's taken to the admin address with your desired password.
Moderators - Ed, Rich, bh, DetroitBry
Use only in case of emergency - Backup Board
Chat || Scores Only || MGoBlog || Board #5
|| Grits' Blog || Withnail's Blog || UMHoops || Victors' HOF || EROC's Blog
- No comments on the Brady situation from either Mary Sue Coleman or Mark Schlissel thus far * - July 28, 2015 at 05:40:51 PM
- Couple tweets from a coach on Ibi - July 28, 2015 at 05:37:44 PM
- Ibi?* - July 28, 2015 at 05:53:57 PM
- The dentist should be required to see the musicall Lion KIng everyday for five years*** - July 28, 2015 at 05:32:28 PM
- So Brady cheated, and then tried to destroy evidence of his cheating? Probably need to add another asterisk in the record books next to his name.* - July 28, 2015 at 05:29:43 PM
- PSA- personal story. My daughter got an iPhone5 last night. Her first phone. - July 28, 2015 at 05:23:26 PM
- Trump: Obama’s nuclear deal with the Iranians will lead to a nuclear arms race in the Middle East. It has to be stopped. - July 28, 2015 at 05:21:27 PM
- Poll: How many people here would give their personal cell phone to their boss for him to dig through as he pleases? - July 28, 2015 at 05:07:25 PM
- PETA: U.S. dentist who allegedly killed lion Cecil ‘needs to be charged and, preferably, hanged’ - July 28, 2015 at 05:07:23 PM
- Meeting President as blissful in 20min at an event in Detroit. Any questions you'd like to have asked?* - July 28, 2015 at 05:07:13 PM
- Brady's agent calls process a SHAM - July 28, 2015 at 05:01:07 PM
- Where does the NFL bargaining agreement specifically say players don't have to turn over their phones?* - July 28, 2015 at 04:52:29 PM
- Tom: I was afraid selfies of Giselle and I doing the wild thing would be made public * - July 28, 2015 at 04:51:10 PM
- Linda Tripp breaks silence after nearly 20 years, unloads on Hillary (P&L) - July 28, 2015 at 04:50:09 PM
- the brilliance of the NFL. 3 days before the baseball trade deadline and everyone on ESPN and sports radio is talking NFL..... - July 28, 2015 at 04:47:51 PM
- When did Brady destroy the phone?* - July 28, 2015 at 04:37:14 PM
- AP: Officials: Iran may take own samples at alleged nuclear site. Kerry: this is the deal we have chosen - July 28, 2015 at 04:28:21 PM
- this Minny dentist that killed the lion seems like a real swell guy. Settled a 125k sex suit from a former client and employee and was previously on probation for poaching a bear in Wisconsin - July 28, 2015 at 04:26:52 PM
- 1 thing not mentioned below, Mike Greenberg says standard fine for "equipment transgressions" has been $25,0000.... - July 28, 2015 at 04:25:34 PM
- San Diego Gulls uniforms revealed (pic) - July 28, 2015 at 04:09:28 PM
- Is it inconsistent to fully support Brady, but be mad as H about HRC's email gate* - July 28, 2015 at 04:05:14 PM
- If Brady had a sinister motive for flushing his phone why did he mention it? - July 28, 2015 at 03:55:04 PM
- I never doubted the Russians loved their children, too. I am not so sure about the Ayatollah and Islamic extremists w/r/t loving their children, at least the way we love our children or the Russians love theirs. * - July 28, 2015 at 03:51:03 PM
- If Trump were elected President, do you think he would place a big TRUMP sign on the White House? The Capitol? - July 28, 2015 at 03:49:51 PM
- New Poll Shows Bernie Sanders Beating Donald Trump And All The Republicans (P&L) - July 28, 2015 at 03:46:10 PM
- Roger Cossak: "I don’t think a federal court challenge is going to work for Brady because the collective bargaining agreement gave Goodell this power." - July 28, 2015 at 03:44:03 PM
- The Hackett cleanse of "Dave" from M athletics is fantastic.* - July 28, 2015 at 03:42:56 PM
- Jerry Crasnick @jcrasnick One team with pitching to trade says #Tigers are actively shopping. Substantiates Dombrowski's comments about making a push.* - July 28, 2015 at 03:39:42 PM
- Ivana Trump backs her ex: ‘Rape story without merit . . . he’d make an incredible president’ - July 28, 2015 at 03:35:54 PM
- Even if the Iran agreement is a bad one (it isnt), it isnt a bilateral treaty. - July 28, 2015 at 03:33:58 PM
- Per Ibi Watson's AAU coach, U-M extended its scholarship offer "just the other day." * - July 28, 2015 at 03:21:17 PM
- Serious question here Re: Brady and NFL. Doesn't the same CBA that allows Goodell to decide appeals also provide that players do not - July 28, 2015 at 03:19:49 PM
- The "new information" of Brady destroying the cell phone seems pretty weak to me. - July 28, 2015 at 03:18:17 PM
- Iran’s deputy FM: We told world powers we’ll keep arming our allies. Abbas Araqchi says country’s missile, weapons capabilities were off limits during nuclear talks - July 28, 2015 at 03:10:39 PM
- Miguel Herrera officially out as Mexico manager.* - July 28, 2015 at 03:06:14 PM
- Dems CLASH with Kerry over Iran deal. "Our friends in Israel are RIGHTFULLY concerned." - July 28, 2015 at 02:59:19 PM
- SeanFitz_Gerald · 3m3 minutes ago ... - July 28, 2015 at 02:56:01 PM
- Donald Trump: I hope Tom Brady sues the hell out of the nfl for incompetence & defamation. They will drop the case against him--and he will win. - July 28, 2015 at 02:47:06 PM
- Ibi watson to michigan - July 28, 2015 at 02:37:15 PM
- will JB work on his delivery, seems like he pushes the ball?* - July 28, 2015 at 03:21:48 PM
- Typical Beilein in that he and his staff put in the work to secure good players if they miss on thier initial targets. Good size for an off guard* - July 28, 2015 at 03:16:19 PM
- Maybe an overstatement to say he's been "blowing up", but he has definitely seen his stick rise recently* - July 28, 2015 at 02:56:08 PM
- Beilein sucks ass at recruiting, great at development. Hope for the latter.* - July 28, 2015 at 02:45:59 PM
- Jeez, recruiting goes back and forth. Didn't Kentucky just get a mediocre 2015 class?* - July 28, 2015 at 02:45:25 PM
- Had an offer from IU.* - July 28, 2015 at 02:43:33 PM
- Welcome Ibi! And it's not as if we were getting five stars before the run you mention. And... - July 28, 2015 at 02:43:06 PM
- Why are you saying recruiting is "falling off" in a post about a kid committing to Michigan?* - July 28, 2015 at 02:42:59 PM
- Video - July 28, 2015 at 02:42:00 PM
- Off-duty NJ State Trooper fires on 3 unarmed teens after mistakenly knocking on his door. Police manhunt complete with helicopter ensues, teens are arrested. - July 28, 2015 at 02:36:24 PM
- Tom Brady four-game suspension upheld* - July 28, 2015 at 02:30:53 PM
- Ronald Reagan 1992 GOP Convention - July 28, 2015 at 02:24:52 PM
- Finally... BBC America announced Oct. 10 (10 PM) as the premiere date for The Last Kingdom (link)... - July 28, 2015 at 02:17:21 PM
- Pretty clear to me that used the #21 legends jersey to "buy" - July 28, 2015 at 02:16:44 PM
- Penn State's offense in 2014: 121st in YPP (4.6), 113th in ppg (20.6).......... - July 28, 2015 at 02:09:00 PM
- I think Hackett is going to bed Brandon's wife tonight (nm) - July 28, 2015 at 02:03:28 PM
- Will the history books of Michigan athletics even mention Dave "Dave" Brandon? Everything is being whitewashed (nm) - July 28, 2015 at 02:01:45 PM
- Michigan adds Army to 2019 Football Schedule - July 28, 2015 at 01:59:46 PM
- New poll in New Hampshire: Trump 24%, Bush 12%, Kasich 7%, Walker 7% - July 28, 2015 at 01:58:03 PM
- Michigan helmet stickers or not, I'm feeling good about our chances in the opener a few short weeks away. * - July 28, 2015 at 01:53:49 PM
- Review of the board so far today. (m) - July 28, 2015 at 01:51:15 PM
- Ross Perot's party was the Reform Party. What will Trump's 3rd party be named? - July 28, 2015 at 01:49:23 PM
- WSJ reporting Jonathan Pollard granted parole, Nov. release.* - July 28, 2015 at 01:29:18 PM
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black push Congress to back Iran deal - July 28, 2015 at 01:21:30 PM
- Planned Parenthood has hired high-profile Washington public relations firm SKD Knickerbocker as it scrambles to deal with the ongoing scandal and release of a third undercover video - July 28, 2015 at 01:17:29 PM
- Michigan officially ditches Legends jersey program, will retire six numbers in November - July 28, 2015 at 01:15:50 PM