Admin - Beave
- DON'T POST ANY PORN, YOU WILL BE BANNED.
- Please use a "*" or "nm" in the subject line to denote topic only posts.
- No self-LOLing.
- Any mention of an at least somewhat famous woman must be accompanied by a pic of her.
- HWSNBN shall not be named.
- Any post or attempt to take things "off the board" will result in a ban. Do not use other poster's real names or personal info.
- What is said in chat, stays in chat.
- Don't be a jerk.
Chief Technical Officer - Yosterizer
Admin Email - ( thevictorsboard at gmail dot com).
To Register - Email your desired handle and an alternate or two in case it's taken to the admin address with your desired password.
Moderators - Ed, Rich, bh, DetroitBry
Honorary moderator - Big Lake
Assistant honorary moderator - Blue Man
Dancing machine - the wino
Use only in case of emergency - Backup Board
|| Board #5
|| Grits' Sports Column
|| Withnail's Blog
|| EROC's Site
- Considering ditching milk for almond milk or soy milk. Any other options? Which one is best? Why?* - January 18, 2018 at 04:51:26 PM
- One option - January 18, 2018 at 11:13:10 PM
- Hemp * - January 18, 2018 at 05:09:45 PM
- My favorite is soy, mouthfeel, has significant protein, and foams great for cappuccino* - January 18, 2018 at 05:09:23 PM
- Coconut or coconut/almond are my faves. Coconut is thick and fixes the problem of watery substitutes. Especially for baking. * - January 18, 2018 at 05:08:27 PM
- oat milk is awesome. My favorite milk alternative.* - January 18, 2018 at 04:56:05 PM
- think you should go the other way, bring half & half into your diet* - January 18, 2018 at 04:55:26 PM
- Doesn't soy milk give you boobs?* - January 18, 2018 at 04:54:35 PM
- Not on soy milk.* - January 18, 2018 at 04:53:54 PM
- I like almond or almond/cashew... unflavored, unsweetened* - January 18, 2018 at 04:53:21 PM
- almond milk lacks the protein of the other two, but they're (soy and almond) both shit. just stick with normal milk. whole* - January 18, 2018 at 04:53:03 PM
- Why? Milk is awesome.* - January 18, 2018 at 04:52:58 PM
- Brigitte Bardot attacked the #MeToo movement, calling it "hypocritical and ridiculous" and suggesting that some of the allegations are from women courting publicity. - January 18, 2018 at 04:39:25 PM
- Merit Based Immigration: Swiss deney passport to annoying Dutch vegan - January 18, 2018 at 04:39:12 PM
- Joel Ferguson insists MSU will "look great"in Nassar gymnastics investigation* - January 18, 2018 at 04:36:16 PM
- Spread has jumped. Now Michigan -5.5 over Nebraska. Was 3.5 this morning* - January 18, 2018 at 04:28:21 PM
- Lou Anna Simon is a cowardly piece of shit* - January 18, 2018 at 04:25:22 PM
- L'equipe gave Neymar a 10/10, first since Carlos Eduardo in 2014, and he still got booo'd by the Ultras - January 18, 2018 at 04:24:56 PM
- Shut it down, shut it down, shut it down.* - January 18, 2018 at 04:22:46 PM
- Matt Fuller: It’s a lot of fun to stake out this Freedom Caucus meeting because they’re discussing what they’ll demand House GOP leadership give them to pass a bill that is 100% dead in the Senate* - January 18, 2018 at 04:20:14 PM
- Stormy Daniels once claimed she spanked Donald Trump with a Forbes magazine ... - January 18, 2018 at 04:16:39 PM
- sounds like Aubamayeng to Arsenal is a done deal - January 18, 2018 at 04:16:38 PM
- Jim Harbaugh told a recruit on an in-home visit yesterday that he “realized he needed to fix some things,” after the season; said he’s “a different person coming into this season.” * - January 18, 2018 at 04:02:40 PM
- New 247 rankings are out. Michigan & OSU have the same number of 5* players 1 each in the class - January 18, 2018 at 03:36:43 PM
- The time for the Department of Justice and the FBI to bring the accusations against James Clapper in front of a grand jury is long overdue,” said Rep. Ted Poe, R-Texas. - January 18, 2018 at 03:33:31 PM
- Talking to my buddy about a trip he's taking to New Orleans with some high school friends to celebrate them all turning 40 this year - January 18, 2018 at 03:33:08 PM
- Ebi Watson is going to be good somewhere, though probably not at Michigan m - January 18, 2018 at 03:11:27 PM
- 69 at Rod Laver Arena (embed) - January 18, 2018 at 03:11:22 PM
- It seems like the anti-MSU vitriol comes across as Michigan fans doing a victory lap. I'm not diminishing your outrage...just saying* - January 18, 2018 at 03:11:22 PM
- Speaking of Daniel Day Lewis - January 18, 2018 at 02:55:21 PM
- Poll: was Wisconsin's 2017 team the best in Badger history? 13-1, B1G West title, Orange Bowl win over Miami - January 18, 2018 at 02:51:17 PM
- Sitting at my desk I've watched a few of women give their impact statements. Heartwrenching. Really indescribable the rollercoaster of emotion just watching. These women are showing incredible strength.* - January 18, 2018 at 02:49:37 PM
- MSU needs a diversion. White supremacist Richard Spencer will be speaking there on March 4th* - January 18, 2018 at 02:38:58 PM
- Apple clearly isn't serious about wanting to be helpful with the old phones - January 18, 2018 at 02:34:47 PM