Admins - Beave, Yosterizer.
- DON'T POST ANY PORN, YOU WILL BE BANNED.
- Please use a "*" or "nm" in the subject line to denote topic only posts.
- No self-LOLing.
- Any mention of an at least somewhat famous woman must be accompanied by a pic of her.
- HWSNBN shall not be named.
- Any post or attempt to take things "off the board" will result in a ban. Do not use other poster's real names or personal info.
- What is said in chat, stays in chat.
- Don't be a jerk.
Admin Email - ( thevictorsboard at gmail dot com).
To Register - Email your desired handle and an alternate or two in case it's taken to the admin address with your desired password.
Moderators - Ed, Rich, bh, DetroitBry
Use only in case of emergency - Backup Board
|| Scores Only
|| Board #5
|| Grits' Blog
|| Withnail's Blog
|| EROC's Site
|| Maize and a Little Less Blue
- why is it that europe suffers these terrible islamic attacks a lot more frequently than the United States does?... - May 22, 2017 at 11:11:07 PM
- Kudos to the pied piper who came up with the other board. - May 22, 2017 at 11:07:06 PM
- open the door & let islam in. when they blow your ass up, guess who doesn't win. atta boy europe......................nm - May 22, 2017 at 11:04:50 PM
- Chris Johnston: The Predators are the first No. 16 seed ever to reach the Stanley Cup final* - May 22, 2017 at 11:00:10 PM
- Not much fight in the Tigers tonight. Went down like kittens in the 9th nm - May 22, 2017 at 10:55:13 PM
- is this it for half-way decent baseball in detroit for the next 10 or so years?...............nm - May 22, 2017 at 10:54:26 PM
- Yes the Tigers seem ready to slide into utter annihilation. They are undoubtedly the worst team in MLB and should fold the franchise. - May 22, 2017 at 10:54:22 PM
- Reminder (again): the Washington Capitals traded Filip Forsberg for Martin Erat and Michael Latta.* - May 22, 2017 at 10:53:10 PM
- TCM - for recording. 8:15 am tomorrow. Fury directed by Fritz Lang. With Spencer Tracey - May 22, 2017 at 10:52:20 PM
- Just changing channels right now, did you know Katy Perry went buzz cut? - May 22, 2017 at 10:46:02 PM
- Hannity and Geraldo jerking each other off talking about the terrorist attack. "Think of how many could have died" "Keep in mind with these attacks, the death toll is sure to skyrocket" "Think about this crowd, young girls being shredded apart" "These aren't bullets, these are gruesome bombs that destroy people" It's seriously like porn to them.* - May 22, 2017 at 10:44:52 PM
- I didn't realize that the bombers often soak the shrapnel in rat poison because it is an anticoagulant. Bonus points for creativity!* - May 22, 2017 at 10:57:56 PM
- yeah. it's much better to just blow it off and chalk it up to an unstoppable lone wolf, the origins of which are *totally* unknown. but be sure to comment on how 50% of trump voters are deplorable brownshirts who you mortally fear on your way out the door!* - May 22, 2017 at 10:47:24 PM
- 1. There's a board for you. 2. I did or said none of those things. 3. A terrorist attack doesn't make racism, sexism, xenophobia any less deplorable. 4. There are so many unknowns, I'll wait for facts. 5. Our President just sided with the Saudi's and the Sunni sect, which are responsible for most Islamic terror, so don't act you and your demagogue are out in front.* - May 22, 2017 at 11:04:10 PM
- no, it doesn't make it less deplorable. unfortunately it tends to also not prompt Islam apologists from having any sort of gut-check about what they believe about the current state of that garbage culture - May 22, 2017 at 11:07:01 PM
- "Islam-apologists?" You mean like President Trump? - May 22, 2017 at 11:21:35 PM
- Wrong again, I have serious issues with religion, and specifically extreme Islam, like Sharia Law in Saudi. The problem is we can never discuss this issue because people like you want to label billions of people "garbage culture". The religion is merely the base, the factors of war, extreme poverty, hunger, and governments that take the most basic human rights fuel this extremism. The only thing that makes any religion somewhat sensible is a stable society.* - May 22, 2017 at 11:15:32 PM
- well, except the xenophobia bit, which isn't deplorable to begin wtih* - May 22, 2017 at 11:09:47 PM
- That's literally the opposite. cons "fear" lone wolves and make crippling policy decisions. Yea I'd probably fear bar full of open carrying MAGA hats but I live in a civilized place* - May 22, 2017 at 10:59:58 PM
- Not fear-detest* - May 22, 2017 at 10:57:39 PM
- geez thought i saw a post reporting that zmed and brian have appeared on grboard - May 22, 2017 at 10:42:35 PM
- Pens Preds will be fun , not as worried about Nashville with no Johansson though . pens in 6 *** - May 22, 2017 at 10:42:15 PM
- Dalin Cohen: President Trump's budget proposes a $40 billion cut to the Earned Income Tax Credit, which goes to the working poor* - May 22, 2017 at 10:41:19 PM
- collins went 0 for 30-something before his 2-homer game. since that game, he's now 0-14. he's a horrible ball player at the mlb level......nm - May 22, 2017 at 10:37:25 PM
- not really that relevant, but Areola Grande seems to be one of the most manufactured and artificial entertainers in recent memory* - May 22, 2017 at 10:31:35 PM
- This hockey game feels like a game 7* - May 22, 2017 at 10:27:47 PM
- Michigan State Title IX investigation complete - May 22, 2017 at 10:27:39 PM