Admins - Beave, Yosterizer.
- DON'T POST ANY PORN, YOU WILL BE BANNED.
- Please use a "*" or "nm" in the subject line to denote topic only posts.
- No self-LOLing.
- Any mention of an at least somewhat famous woman must be accompanied by a pic of her.
- HWSNBN shall not be named.
- Any post or attempt to take things "off the board" will result in a ban. Do not use other poster's real names or personal info.
- What is said in chat, stays in chat.
- Don't be a jerk.
Admin Email - ( thevictorsboard at gmail dot com).
To Register - Email your desired handle and an alternate or two in case it's taken to the admin address with your desired password.
Moderators - Ed, Rich, bh, DetroitBry
Use only in case of emergency - Backup Board
Chat || Scores Only || MGoBlog || Board #5
|| Grits' Blog || Withnail's Blog || UMHoops || Victors' HOF || EROC's Site
- more Tim Anderson porn, this was a minute ago - June 30, 2016 at 02:53:49 PM
- Michigan satellite camp in Samoa cancelled due to Zika concerns - June 30, 2016 at 02:50:39 PM
- Semper Fi my brothers.* - June 30, 2016 at 02:40:20 PM
- Any chance the Pistons are legit contenders next year? nm - June 30, 2016 at 02:39:39 PM
- Just got tickets for Anthoy Jeselnik, Maria Bamford, Jim Norton and Jim Jefferies in September - June 30, 2016 at 02:22:21 PM
- Loras College Iowa poll (6/24-6/28): Clinton 48, Trump 34* - June 30, 2016 at 02:22:08 PM
- Question: I sent a check in for a tree-trim job I had done over three weeks ago and they still haven't cashed the check. Is there some sort of time-limit or something, this is annoying me.* - June 30, 2016 at 02:17:24 PM
- Mondelez-Hershey....I suppose Mondelez needs to buy before it gets bought. * - June 30, 2016 at 02:15:09 PM
- Arizona's Top commit Terrance Ferguson won't enroll at AU, will go to Australia Basketball league (link) - June 30, 2016 at 02:08:36 PM
- Per Howard Veck, Kent Bazemore has multiple 4 years, $80 million contract offers* - June 30, 2016 at 02:05:39 PM
- Trump fundraising death spiral. Small donors won't give because they believe that he is self funding. Big donors won't give because they know Trump will just pay himself.* - June 30, 2016 at 01:57:07 PM
- damn vue is on Roku now* - June 30, 2016 at 01:42:01 PM
- Hillary Clinton is a standard machine politicians. Everyone except radical right wing nutters was happier with machine politics - June 30, 2016 at 01:28:24 PM
- U.S. warns owners of 300,000 Hondas to stop driving the cars immediately due to 'grave' risk of Takata airbags. - June 30, 2016 at 01:27:30 PM
- Top 50 SG Jaylen Nowell to Washington. Romar can recruit, no denying it nm - June 30, 2016 at 01:26:06 PM
- Women will have more sex with robots than men by 2025 with 'robophilia' set to relegate romance - June 30, 2016 at 01:23:32 PM
- Beilein's 2016 class. Thought? - June 30, 2016 at 01:02:35 PM
- The NFL is suspending Johnny Manziel FOUR games for violating the league policy on substance abuse, TMZ reports. - June 30, 2016 at 01:01:33 PM
- Why is kurt freaking out about Bill meeting with Lynch? - June 30, 2016 at 12:55:09 PM
- Dolly Parton Endorses Hillary Clinton For President,* - June 30, 2016 at 12:46:51 PM
- The !Milhous cabal knows no boundaries.* - June 30, 2016 at 12:43:41 PM
- Reuters Business Verified account @ReutersBiz BREAKING: Britain's FTSE 100 index recovers all losses from Brexit *** - June 30, 2016 at 12:41:36 PM
- POTD: English Mfer! - June 30, 2016 at 12:39:12 PM
- BREXIT panic 3 days later in a picture - June 30, 2016 at 12:34:17 PM
- how long has Brandon been running the West Michigan Whitecaps...team sporting emoji jerseys tonight - June 30, 2016 at 12:32:46 PM
- Scott Adams: I now update my prediction of a Trump landslide to say that if he doesn’t give a speech on the topic of racism – to neutralize the crazy racist label – he loses. - June 30, 2016 at 12:27:56 PM
- Weird. There were less than 4 billion people on Earth when I was born* - June 30, 2016 at 12:25:01 PM
- In elementary school my teachers preached overpopulation and starving kids in Africa like Cutter proselytizing on Climate Change while on a Meth binge * - June 30, 2016 at 12:28:31 PM
- Millions starving in Chad – UN - June 30, 2016 at 12:34:14 PM
- There is proportionately less death by starvation, and also less under-nutrition over time as pop. rises. - June 30, 2016 at 12:38:01 PM
- I'm disappointed that you didn't work a Malthus reference into this post. (nm) - June 30, 2016 at 02:39:22 PM
- There is enough food for everyone – Chad and everywhere else. As you said, it’s distribution, along with spoilage, wars, etc. Actually, cheap, reliable available energy would solve two major issues in places like Africa – refrigeration.... - June 30, 2016 at 01:19:42 PM
- Re(1): There is proportionately less death by starvation, and also less under-nutrition over time as pop. rises. - June 30, 2016 at 01:17:30 PM
- Top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin testified Tuesday that the private email server Clinton chose to use for both personal and government communications may have hindered the former secretary of state's ability to do her job. - June 30, 2016 at 12:17:56 PM
- Fewest number of earnings pre-announcements since Q3 2012. - June 30, 2016 at 12:12:01 PM
- DNC hacker Guccifer 2.0: "Opposite to her, Donald Trump has earned his money himself. And at least he is sincere in what he says. His position is straight and clear." - June 30, 2016 at 12:05:39 PM
- Grits goblue8: In 2000-01 and 01-02 Wings and Avs spent around double on payroll than league median - June 30, 2016 at 12:03:41 PM
- Donald Trump about his daughter Ivanka "If she wasn't my daughter I would hit that like the fist of an angry God"* - June 30, 2016 at 12:01:12 PM
- Bias headline: British MEP Daniel Hannan Spent Nine Minutes Smacking Down CNN Journalist - June 30, 2016 at 11:55:07 AM
- Trump idiocy on trade: "I want great deals. I don't care if they're free, I don't care if they're fair, I don't care if they're good, I don't care if they're horrendous -- I just want great deals,"* - June 30, 2016 at 11:51:44 AM
- Pretty tough to gauge recruits when they haven't even played their senior years. There has to be a lot of projecting going on. It will be fascinating to see how Harbaugh's "3 stars" develop compared to the hight ranked recruits at Michigan and OSU* - June 30, 2016 at 11:51:02 AM
- Murders, violence on rise as parched central India battles for water - June 30, 2016 at 11:50:02 AM
- Trump: Rivals who don't back me shouldn't be allowed to run for office * - June 30, 2016 at 11:49:29 AM
- Despite promises, the White House continues to withhold the number of civilians killed by drones. - June 30, 2016 at 11:43:14 AM
- At-least Boris Johnson is in the known-unknown territory. He knows he can't fix the mess. Trump is in squarely Dunning-Kruger territory - June 30, 2016 at 11:41:15 AM
- Kim Kardashian is only 5'3' (pic)* - June 30, 2016 at 11:38:39 AM
- Duplicate*** - June 30, 2016 at 11:38:19 AM
- Trump on top: Republican pulls ahead of Hillary Clinton by 4 points in shock poll after trailing by 5 a week ago - June 30, 2016 at 11:38:14 AM
- This Study of American Fascism, Published in 1990, Is Wow - Appallingly Relevant Today - June 30, 2016 at 11:34:04 AM
- The Air Force's intelligence chief gave the US-led airstrikes targeting ISIS a failing grade in an exclusive interview with CNN. The U.S. still has "a ways to go before we are able to say we have made some significant progress against" ISIS, - June 30, 2016 at 11:32:56 AM
- Sports Radio 105.1 is now gone . Now we're left with the schmucks at 97.1 *** - June 30, 2016 at 11:32:22 AM
- GOP National-Security Experts Are #ReadyForHer - June 30, 2016 at 11:30:12 AM
- Pew Research Global Survey: Confidence in Trump's ability to handle world affairs. - June 30, 2016 at 11:29:42 AM
- PUT A MICHIGAN MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE! LARRY ELDER FOR PREZ!! #ISHOOKUPTHEWORLDISHOOKUPTHEWORLD!!...................nm - June 30, 2016 at 11:22:48 AM
- The Obama proposal on Syria that Ash Carter didn't like. - June 30, 2016 at 11:22:15 AM
- LARRY ELDER FOR PREZ. VOTE FOR LARRY AS A WRITE-IN CANDIDATE! #SHOCKTHEWORLD!!...........................nm - June 30, 2016 at 11:16:16 AM
- Ancient Shrine That May Hold Buddha's Skull Bone Found in Crypt - June 30, 2016 at 11:15:17 AM