Admins - Beave, Yosterizer.
- DON'T POST ANY PORN, YOU WILL BE BANNED.
- Please use a "*" or "nm" in the subject line to denote topic only posts.
- No self-LOLing.
- Any mention of an at least somewhat famous woman must be accompanied by a pic of her.
- HWSNBN shall not be named.
- Any post or attempt to take things "off the board" will result in a ban. Do not use other poster's real names or personal info.
- What is said in chat, stays in chat.
- Don't be a jerk.
Admin Email - ( thevictorsboard at gmail dot com).
To Register - Email your desired handle and an alternate or two in case it's taken to the admin address with your desired password.
Moderators - Ed, Rich, bh, DetroitBry
Use only in case of emergency - Backup Board
Chat || Scores Only || MGoBlog || Board #5
|| Grits' Blog || Withnail's Blog || UMHoops || EROC's Site
- Becky Kramer: Enrollment, endowment soar with Gonzaga's hoops success---- - March 29, 2017 at 09:54:23 AM
- Tom VanHaaren @TomVH Michigan offered 6 Georgia prospects in 2014, they're up to 27 offers in 2018 as Georgia is a big focus for UofM* - March 29, 2017 at 09:51:10 AM
- Board admins and mods - do what you think is best, posters come and go and always will. Thanks for your effort, it's more than I'm willing to do. * - March 29, 2017 at 09:51:03 AM
- MGoFerris is back...* - March 29, 2017 at 09:50:41 AM
- ♪ ♫ - March 29, 2017 at 10:32:32 AM
- I'm starting to see articles about Mo Bamba and Michigan. Is there seriously a chance greater than 0% that he attends here?* - March 29, 2017 at 09:35:25 AM
- re banning/deleting: why you should intervene more (longish) - March 29, 2017 at 09:03:00 AM
- Zmed, hulka, walrus, nysparty. It's not complicated. (nm) - March 29, 2017 at 09:53:32 AM
- The board's been great lately. If you want more sports content, post about sports* - March 29, 2017 at 09:28:50 AM
- Too many posters on both end of the spectrum are thin skinned. If u don't believe in their flat view of the world, they resort to name calling than. Childish behavior* - March 29, 2017 at 09:28:31 AM
- I think, like Rich, you are making it too complicated. There are posters here that have an existence entirely based on trying to provoke and inflame. - March 29, 2017 at 09:19:48 AM
- I wasn't here but didn't an old mod named something like gulo gulo horsewax do that once? And it failed miserably? - March 29, 2017 at 09:11:56 AM
- This board is substantially more popular than its sister board, which is moderated the way you like. Far from losing long term posters, - March 29, 2017 at 09:07:28 AM
- Well said* - March 29, 2017 at 09:05:38 AM
- One more thing; Rich, pedophile doesn't have to mean serial rapist, like Sandusky. - March 29, 2017 at 08:59:59 AM
- Donald J. Trump: Remember when the failing @nytimes apologized to its subscribers, right after the election, because their coverage was so wrong. Now worse!* - March 29, 2017 at 08:56:32 AM
- Aren't we sort of overdue for a stupid tweet or blunder from Fucko? He's not actually learning is he? Getting boring. * - March 29, 2017 at 08:53:45 AM
- David Wright: New CBS poll: Trump job approval at 40% (52% disapprove); Paul Ryan approval at 33%* - March 29, 2017 at 07:49:52 AM
- In God we trust... - March 29, 2017 at 07:28:43 AM
- Media calling for Dantonio to cancel spring game (link) - March 29, 2017 at 07:15:27 AM
- Political Cartoon of the Day - March 29, 2017 at 07:15:20 AM
- Roll Call saying that the health care issue threatens the Republican majority in the house (paste & link): - March 29, 2017 at 07:14:15 AM
- Lower Income Republicans - March 29, 2017 at 06:29:06 AM
- Soccer fan posters should read the Swiss ramble - March 29, 2017 at 00:59:58 AM
- In 2013 the MLS team with the highest payroll was NYRB-10mil a year. Same year lowest in the EPL was Norwich at 38 million. EPL average was 70% of revenue spent on wages, MLS average was 20%. If they wanted to avoid relegation their owners would need to be willing to lose money* - March 29, 2017 at 00:29:09 AM