Admins - Beave, Yosterizer.
- DON'T POST ANY PORN, YOU WILL BE BANNED.
- Please use a "*" or "nm" in the subject line to denote topic only posts.
- No self-LOLing.
- Any mention of an at least somewhat famous woman must be accompanied by a pic of her.
- HWSNBN shall not be named.
- Any post or attempt to take things "off the board" will result in a ban. Do not use other poster's real names or personal info.
- What is said in chat, stays in chat.
- Don't be a jerk.
Admin Email - ( thevictorsboard at gmail dot com).
To Register - Email your desired handle and an alternate or two in case it's taken to the admin address with your desired password.
Moderators - Ed, Rich, bh, DetroitBry
Use only in case of emergency - Backup Board
Chat || Scores Only || MGoBlog || Board #5
|| Grits' Blog || Withnail's Blog || UMHoops || EROC's Site
- 1030 yr old axe head found in Denmark (pic) - February 17, 2017 at 11:29:52 AM
- Sparty is going down like a $10 crack hoe.* - February 17, 2017 at 11:29:32 AM
- Soundbites from the past... - February 17, 2017 at 11:28:27 AM
- Supposed to be at the Genesis Open right now, been planning to go for months. Friend's friend is the tourney director apparently. But it's supposed to rain all day. Probably head up to Riviera around lunchtime* - February 17, 2017 at 11:26:31 AM
- Doofus, any update on your situation? Did you take any action in the last few days since you posted about it?* - February 17, 2017 at 11:19:01 AM
- Clemson DT Scott Pagano to grad transfer, Um coaches should be all over this one* - February 17, 2017 at 11:15:44 AM
- I wonder how Pete Finebaum feels about Brandon Roy and the sh*t he is pulling for Huskies hoops? (link) - February 17, 2017 at 11:12:11 AM
- "I have neither given nor received aid on this exam". Anyone remember writing that dozens of times at Michigan? I watched a pretty interesting movie/doc on netflix last night that dives into honesty, or lack thereof. Seems pretty timely (m) - February 17, 2017 at 11:09:26 AM
- Katoi-Obitman - February 17, 2017 at 11:06:54 AM
- Dave Weigel: Some Republicans are now telling constituents they wonít do town halls bc, well, angry constituents might come * - February 17, 2017 at 10:52:23 AM
- Steven Chuís Sobering Climate Math (vid embed) - February 17, 2017 at 10:40:52 AM
- Kevin Dillard: I'm told if Cavs or Warriors win the NBA title it is likely the entire teams would skip a Trump White House visit. If Warriors, entire franchise* - February 17, 2017 at 10:36:34 AM
- George "the Animal" Steele - Obitman* - February 17, 2017 at 10:28:31 AM
- Bradd Jaffy: The AP story on "100,000 National Guard troops to round up unauthorized immigrants" is based on a *draft memo* -- not a firm plan * - February 17, 2017 at 10:27:50 AM
- I've got no defense - February 17, 2017 at 10:24:53 AM
- FOX 61 @FOX61News #BREAKING: @POTUS mulls mobilizing as many as 100k troops to round up illegal immigrants * - February 17, 2017 at 10:23:47 AM
- My wife and I finished Westworld the other night. Disappointed we will have to wait so long before season two. Watched the first episode of Legion last night, liked it quite a bit.* - February 17, 2017 at 10:21:28 AM
- Wife and kids will apparently be gone tonight. I'm thinking pizza, a couple of hours of Call of Duty and wrap it up with a screening of Troy. (m) - February 17, 2017 at 10:19:02 AM
- Do we need to put in a missing person report on soy?* - February 17, 2017 at 09:47:23 AM
- No, but for Kurtbri, yes* - February 17, 2017 at 10:34:41 AM
- No. He decided to overlook her many flaws and start dating Kate Upton - February 17, 2017 at 10:18:22 AM
- No.* - February 17, 2017 at 10:16:10 AM
- Rumor I heard is Soy = Mike Ilitch* - February 17, 2017 at 10:07:07 AM
- He gave up his crusade knowing he was wrong* - February 17, 2017 at 10:04:49 AM
- No nm - February 17, 2017 at 10:03:36 AM
- Nyet* - February 17, 2017 at 09:58:20 AM
- No* - February 17, 2017 at 09:57:13 AM
- MSU Pres Simon: "there is no culture" of sexual violence, and that MSU will respond when it happens.* - February 17, 2017 at 09:42:41 AM
- Roman Polanski wants to return to the United States with a guarantee he won't go to jail, so it looks like East Lansing.* - February 17, 2017 at 09:41:56 AM
- Top Michigan 3 pt. shooters - February 17, 2017 at 09:41:43 AM
- Kate Upton appearing on Jimmy Kimmel (embed) - February 17, 2017 at 09:23:32 AM
- Can't wait for Finebaum to call Taggert a cheater* - February 17, 2017 at 09:21:10 AM
- '60 Minutes' to feature MSU doctor accused of sexually assaulting patients - February 17, 2017 at 09:20:24 AM
- Was wondering who was heckling our players while they were on the line last night (link) - February 17, 2017 at 09:14:47 AM
- Kiss Cam mistake (gif) - February 17, 2017 at 09:13:58 AM
- Jorge Lemann and 3G are one-trick ponies. I like cost cutting on fat old companies as much as anyone. Absolutely necessary but not sufficient. It is not a higher form of business acumen. Kraft Heinz may buy UniLever, but they are really nothing but - February 17, 2017 at 09:11:51 AM
- On 1st AB upon returning from DL -JD Martinez hits HR off of Chris Sale (embed) - February 17, 2017 at 09:07:45 AM
- Solari at freep:A spokesman for Ingham County prosecutors office confirms report that a fourth arrest warrant request was issued by MSU PD on Thursday.* - February 17, 2017 at 09:00:47 AM
- Former Michigan State student-athlete writes open letter to administration about former team doctor Larry Nassar. - February 17, 2017 at 09:00:13 AM
- Kawhi Leonard: 25.9 PPG, 28.2 PER Kevin Durant: 25.8 PPG, 27.4 PER LeBron James: 25.8 PPG, 26.1 PER* - February 17, 2017 at 08:54:50 AM
- Fucking asshole. A goddamn silver spoon billlionaire rich boy who's has his balls licked by Playboy bunny evry morning since he was 5. What the Fuck does he have to Bitch about * - February 17, 2017 at 08:51:14 AM
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial: A Presidential Tribute - February 17, 2017 at 08:49:42 AM
- Webb: hearing that former King's Academy coach Michael Johnson is set be hired as the new WR coach at #Oregon* - February 17, 2017 at 08:46:50 AM
- I thought we just hired this guy? What happened?* - February 17, 2017 at 11:58:19 AM
- So I guess Sparty, poopers, Finebaum and rest of SEC have to go after Oregon now too right?* - February 17, 2017 at 09:22:16 AM
- Sam Webb @SamWebb77 4m4 minutes ago the amendment delaying the addition of 10th coach until 2018 would have limited Johnson's opportunity at #Michigan* - February 17, 2017 at 09:13:38 AM
- "willie Taggart is just covering for Harbaugh" - Pete Finebaum* - February 17, 2017 at 09:09:13 AM
- Damn, Taggert hired 2 WR coaches away from us* - February 17, 2017 at 08:53:23 AM
- The full tweet: Sam Webb @SamWebb77 5m5 minutes ago Hearing that former King's Academy coach Michael Johnson is set be hired as the new WR coach at #Oregon. #PeteFinebaum #Clueless* - February 17, 2017 at 08:49:18 AM
- not sure if this is a bit or real news* - February 17, 2017 at 08:47:37 AM
- FoxNews is on the President Pence bandwagon.* - February 17, 2017 at 08:36:10 AM
- American Anarchists join YPG in Syria fighting ISIS - February 17, 2017 at 08:12:06 AM
- Lansing radio ,crying about Harbaugh hiring The father of a coach, Dotman comes in and destroys them ,then radio personality, asks Dot if he's been talking to Kelly Anne Conway. ..Spartys are butt hurt* - February 17, 2017 at 07:53:10 AM
- God bless Jim. That Pete Finebaum tweet was truly awesome* - February 17, 2017 at 07:37:36 AM
- Greenspan: 'Cry of pain' around the world led to Trump and Brexit victories - February 17, 2017 at 07:28:08 AM
- State of the union address... it will be Breaston level great, the way Trump belly-flops. He cannot read. Imagine him butchering the Gettysburg address trying to read a teleprompter. Cringe worthy. It will take longer than the Civil War itself.* - February 17, 2017 at 07:24:00 AM
- Political Cartoon of the Day - February 17, 2017 at 07:18:36 AM
- Give 'em Hell, Donald! - February 17, 2017 at 06:58:29 AM
- Jonathan Swan: The more I talk to Republicans on the Hill off the record, the less convinced I am that the border adjustment tax will survive* - February 17, 2017 at 06:41:43 AM
- hurryup: yeah, don't release the hostages and we'll send you some missiles if i get elected and then campaign against carter because he can't get the hostages released - February 17, 2017 at 03:31:32 AM
- Superman vs Egghead - February 17, 2017 at 02:14:14 AM
- Politico: President Trump Has Done Almost Nothing - February 17, 2017 at 01:33:40 AM
- Rob Reiner: It's only a matter of time. The incompetent lying narcissistic fool is going down. Intelligence community will not let DT destroy democracy - February 17, 2017 at 00:55:44 AM
- VICE interview with Carlton F.W. Larson, re: potential for Trump prosecution - February 17, 2017 at 00:54:17 AM
- George Friedman: If all this is true, the Russians have seen a brilliant plan blow up in their faces. - February 17, 2017 at 00:33:07 AM
- Marcy Wheeler: David Ignatiusí Curious Role in the Mike Flynn Story - February 17, 2017 at 00:16:16 AM
- Spicer and Conway when Trump tells at Jim Acosta that CNN is not just "fake news," they are "very fake news." - February 17, 2017 at 00:15:47 AM
- Mika Brzezinski: The President needs to succeed for America but he has crossed the line too many times. This feels like a fake Presidency. - February 17, 2017 at 00:14:07 AM
- Has anyone taken the Trump Mainstream Media Accountability Survey? Because yes, there is one (link) - February 16, 2017 at 11:54:15 PM
- Dan Diamond: National health spending growth by pres. Reagan years 1980-1988: 127%, Clinton 1992-2000: 60%, W Bush 2000-2008: 75%, Obama 2008-2016: 40%* - February 16, 2017 at 11:52:21 PM
- SIX with Goggins is very good - February 16, 2017 at 11:50:48 PM
- Lol. "House Republicans have repeatedly said that they would continue providing some protection for people with pre-existing medical conditions. But the document describing their proposal does not say how they would do that." - February 16, 2017 at 11:35:54 PM