Admins - Beave, Yosterizer.
- DON'T POST ANY PORN, YOU WILL BE BANNED.
- Please use a "*" or "nm" in the subject line to denote topic only posts.
- No self-LOLing.
- Any mention of an at least somewhat famous woman must be accompanied by a pic of her.
- HWSNBN shall not be named.
- Any post or attempt to take things "off the board" will result in a ban. Do not use other poster's real names or personal info.
- What is said in chat, stays in chat.
Admin Email - ( thevictorsboard at gmail dot com).
To Register - Email your desired handle and an alternate or two in case it's taken to the admin address with your desired password.
Moderators - Ed, Rich, bh, DetroitBry
Use only in case of emergency - Backup Board
Chat || Scores Only || MGoBlog || Board #5
|| Grits' Blog || Withnail's Blog || UMHoops || Victors' HOF || EROC's Blog
- I think the pool of Hot Coaches who will get offered P5 jobs this year includes Scott Frost, Justin Fuente, PJ Fleck, Tom Herman, and Dino Babers*..... - October 8, 2015 at 12:47:39 PM
- I think this is the week Rudock completes a downfield pass - October 8, 2015 at 12:45:41 PM
- Looks like Spencer Stone was not stabbed by Mooslim shithead. - October 8, 2015 at 12:45:32 PM
- A Toronto college is rolling back its use of gender-neutral bathrooms after two women at the school were victims of voyeurism by a man using a cell phone *** - October 8, 2015 at 12:37:48 PM
- It's unforgivable what politicians, like Bill de Blasio, inflict on students, particularly poor students, in order to appease greedy, venal teachers' unions. (link) - October 8, 2015 at 12:37:34 PM
- Spectacularly Incompetent TERRORIST Bill Ayers Asks Obama To Select Him As Secretary Of Education *** - October 8, 2015 at 12:36:02 PM
- Not enough posts about me today. nm - October 8, 2015 at 12:31:06 PM
- McCarthy withdraws for Speaker.* - October 8, 2015 at 12:22:40 PM
- Double-long weekend. - October 8, 2015 at 12:20:54 PM
- Chicago folks: Is The Publican good? * - October 8, 2015 at 12:20:06 PM
- CNN shortens democrat debate by an hour. Like Bored 5, they are all hardcore liberals that pretty much agree on everything. *** - October 8, 2015 at 12:19:22 PM
- Attack on train hero Spencer Stone was so violent police initially treated case as a homicide - October 8, 2015 at 12:05:35 PM
- Something is missing from the board today. - October 8, 2015 at 12:02:08 PM
- Amnesty International Tells the US to Stop Selling Arms to Saudi Arabia. The group cites "damning evidence" of war crimes involving American-made weapons in Yemen. - October 8, 2015 at 11:49:24 AM
- Tit for tat: Maryland nailed the coffin for Hoke and now Michigan nails it for Edsall.* - October 8, 2015 at 11:21:25 AM
- Shocking ranking of the day - October 8, 2015 at 11:19:46 AM
- That Awkward Moment When One Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bombs Another - October 8, 2015 at 11:18:40 AM
- @GerdOZone Dear Maryland, Bring Bret Bielema home.* - October 8, 2015 at 11:09:16 AM
- Harbaugh on the radio this morning said Rudock had his best practice at Michigan yesterday...really talked him up during the interview. We shall see.* - October 8, 2015 at 11:06:05 AM
- Nine PM TONIGHT: oAlp's/Rabbit's Washingtonians travel to LA to square off against USC, lead by Washington's former coach Seven Win Steve..... - October 8, 2015 at 11:05:05 AM
- Bill Gross looking to shake down PIMCO for $200M. (m) - October 8, 2015 at 11:02:21 AM
- BREAKING CBS: French train attack hero Spencer Stone was repeatedly stabbed last night, is in critical condition.* - October 8, 2015 at 10:58:21 AM
- Terps to fire football coach Randy Edsall. Ermann.* - October 8, 2015 at 10:55:15 AM
- Ronda Rousey - holy crap (vid link) - October 8, 2015 at 10:46:59 AM
- So MSU was outgained by Air Force and CMU, and had to hang on to beat Purdue? - October 8, 2015 at 10:44:27 AM
- Indiana U frat suspended after hazing video leaked showing oral sex being performed* - October 8, 2015 at 10:42:03 AM
- How about alpo for the Nobel peace prize?* - October 8, 2015 at 10:41:52 AM
- I'm not saying this is about anyone here - but given some of the discussions I've seen, it made me chuckle - October 8, 2015 at 10:40:07 AM
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame nominees - Janet Jackson? really? (P&L) - October 8, 2015 at 10:33:09 AM
- It will surely be a sign that the End of Times is upon us, but a series of debates between Trump and Hillary would be great comedic theater * - October 8, 2015 at 10:24:06 AM
- Any updates on Smith and Stribling? - October 8, 2015 at 10:22:48 AM
- What a sport baseball is.... 162 games and then a 1 game playoff series. 162 games and reward fans with a 1PM weekday start so they can suck every single $$$ from the TV network. - October 8, 2015 at 09:52:49 AM
- I am not convinced that when the playoff structure was set, that it took into account the possibility of what happened this year..... - October 8, 2015 at 11:28:17 AM
- easy to avoid the one game playoff...win your division* - October 8, 2015 at 10:57:16 AM
- Agreed, hokie. Still, KC made it to the WS last year by winning that one game playoff and did it by the skin of their teeth. * - October 8, 2015 at 10:16:35 AM
- Which sport isn't trying to maximize revenue?** - October 8, 2015 at 10:15:15 AM
- That's only if you don't win your division. If you win your division, you get a 5 game series. - October 8, 2015 at 10:02:58 AM
- Fyi: it's about parting fans from their money.* - October 8, 2015 at 09:57:02 AM
- Your drunk neighbor: Donald Trump - October 8, 2015 at 09:35:39 AM
- Quinnipiac Ohio poll: Trump 23, Carson 18, Kasich 13, Cruz 11, Fiorina 10, Rubio 7, Bush 4, Paul 3* - October 8, 2015 at 09:21:49 AM
- While not as bad as those Baby on Board signs, the little family stick figure stickers you see on car windows are pretty lame. (m) - October 8, 2015 at 09:03:49 AM
- Amazon's list of 100 Science Fiction & Fantasy Books to Read in a Lifetime (link) - October 8, 2015 at 08:56:34 AM
- One negative on Taylor Rooks - October 8, 2015 at 08:43:31 AM
- In his UFR, Funky identified two weaknesses on defense: slants and traps. (m) - October 8, 2015 at 08:29:04 AM
- Maryland Scores Only Results..... - October 8, 2015 at 08:17:55 AM
- After the bye it's three out of four on the road and then Ohio State. Not easy.* - October 8, 2015 at 08:16:15 AM
- HRC is becoming Mitt as a candidate.*** - October 8, 2015 at 07:37:56 AM
- A reminder to post your Northwestern predictions on the Scores Only board* - October 8, 2015 at 07:27:27 AM
- Cartoon of the Day - October 8, 2015 at 06:15:33 AM
- Political Cartoon of the Day - October 8, 2015 at 06:08:51 AM
- Caption? - October 8, 2015 at 03:37:03 AM
- Tokyo (pic) - October 8, 2015 at 03:34:57 AM
- Colorful Fall in Jasper, Alberta (pic) - October 8, 2015 at 03:32:12 AM
- Abandoned mill in Colorado (pic) - October 8, 2015 at 03:28:52 AM
- FBI vs Moldovan nuclear smuggling (link) - October 8, 2015 at 01:25:36 AM
- Hard to believe we've been in Afghanistan for 14 years.* - October 8, 2015 at 01:09:21 AM