Admin - Beave
- DON'T POST ANY PORN, YOU WILL BE BANNED.
- Please use a "*" or "nm" in the subject line to denote topic only posts.
- No self-LOLing.
- Any mention of an at least somewhat famous woman must be accompanied by a pic of her.
- HWSNBN shall not be named.
- Any post or attempt to take things "off the board" will result in a ban. Do not use other poster's real names or personal info.
- What is said in chat, stays in chat.
- Don't be a jerk.
Chief Technical Officer - Yosterizer
Admin Email - ( thevictorsboard at gmail dot com).
To Register - Email your desired handle and an alternate or two in case it's taken to the admin address with your desired password.
Moderators - Ed, Rich, bh, DetroitBry
Honorary moderator - Big Lake
Assistant honorary moderator - Blue Man
Ceremonial moderator - the wino
Use only in case of emergency - Backup Board
|| Board #5
|| Grits' Sports Column
|| EROC's Site
|| Reddit Victors Board
- Michigan v Providence 1:30 ESPN as I posted below Providence brings to mind Ernie DiGregorio who, along with Pete Maravich and Earvin Johnson, was the best ball handler I've ever seen... - November 18, 2018 at 09:42:26 AM
- Before everybody goes overboard on Moody, all his FG were between 23-33 yards. Nordin is 8 of 9 this year from under 40 yards - November 18, 2018 at 09:32:00 AM
- My guess is Moody will kick < 40 yards, Nordin on longer kicks. * - November 18, 2018 at 10:44:35 AM
- Feel like he is in his own head. Not a great mental makeup for a kicker IMO. But damn that kid has a nuclear leg when he's right. * - November 18, 2018 at 09:55:23 AM
- Outside of injuries to every other possible kicker, no reason to ever see Nordin again..... - November 18, 2018 at 09:38:57 AM
- I wa sin the end zone where Nordin warmed up against wiscy, out of 10 kicks he only had one non knuckle ball* - November 18, 2018 at 09:38:35 AM
- Agreed, but Nordin has made 2-3 knuckleballs on short FGs/extra points. Even good, those don't engender confidence. Moody also showed good distance on some touchbacks IIRC.* - November 18, 2018 at 09:37:12 AM
- Nordin was at a point where his extra points were barely clearing the crossbar. He's lost it for now at least*** - November 18, 2018 at 09:36:20 AM
- Herald Sun: A crash in the Formula 3 Macau Grand Prix has to be seen to be believed. Early reports suggest everyone involved survived. - November 18, 2018 at 09:23:06 AM
- Our pass rush has definitely fallen off the last few games-our corners have benefited from that rush and now will be more exposed* - November 18, 2018 at 09:22:16 AM
- I watch Michigan every week." - Dwayne Haskins. Didn't know he was such a fan* - November 18, 2018 at 09:19:42 AM
- Anthony 'Pooka' Williams - November 18, 2018 at 09:18:37 AM
- osu fans are down and saying talking coaching changes, urban has to go and this team sucks - November 18, 2018 at 09:15:46 AM
- That OSU/Maryland game reminded me of that Michigan/Illinois game in 2010. Rich Rod special No D on either side. 67-65 in 3OTs * - November 18, 2018 at 09:12:23 AM
- Michigan (-7.5) v Providence * - November 18, 2018 at 09:08:07 AM
- the question is..... - November 18, 2018 at 09:00:19 AM
- The Fox contract is worth every penny so we don’t have to listen to Herbie and Fowler openly root against Michigan during the game* - November 18, 2018 at 08:53:58 AM
- reminder hoops vs Providence today at 1:30 on ESPN. And for the way too early NCAA seeding discussion this game has a chance at being a Quadrant 1 win come selection Sunday - November 18, 2018 at 08:50:56 AM
- Making my first trip to Columbus for the game. Will be flying the colors...any reco's pregame etc...? - November 18, 2018 at 08:47:10 AM
- Ohio State’s defense is terrible. We can control the clock & keep their offense off the field. We’ll cover Teddy G’s spread & we’re going to win by 14.* - November 18, 2018 at 08:44:57 AM
- the indignity of being a sideline reporter - November 18, 2018 at 08:36:45 AM
- I've been out of the country the last two games and going to watch both today. I suspect I'll see very vanilla game plans on both sides of the ball during each viewing. Time to have everything available of the nutz. Go Blue.* - November 18, 2018 at 08:07:43 AM
- Political Cartoon - November 18, 2018 at 07:45:04 AM
- Hart—watch highlights...the second shot of the hold...key in on his hands...zero wasted motion...kid has “hands.” Rashan Gary had a great game.* - November 18, 2018 at 07:26:32 AM
- Kemp’s mother never held him like #76 did yesterday. John O’Niell watched with glee. And what Delvany luck he is in Columbus for his 2016 Buckeye ass-patting reunion.* - November 18, 2018 at 07:10:15 AM
- jumped from the hut, spears in hand, fucking hut tardis* - November 18, 2018 at 06:42:54 AM
- Lol. * - November 18, 2018 at 07:12:03 AM
- #RAGA recruitment poster - November 18, 2018 at 06:27:07 AM
- I'm looking for tickets to the MSU Rutgers game? Any leads?* - November 18, 2018 at 05:49:44 AM
- What happened to the suffocating defense the last two games* - November 18, 2018 at 05:21:14 AM
- I just saw the free shoes uniforms. One of the many reasons they suck* - November 18, 2018 at 03:53:45 AM
- Game highlights (embed) - November 18, 2018 at 02:15:50 AM
- Norway's Navy copying the American Navy and colliding with a merchant vessel - November 18, 2018 at 02:09:28 AM
- if herbert and that dipshit from iowa are the top qb prospects in this class then yea, patterson is gone* - November 18, 2018 at 02:07:01 AM
- asu/oregon getting interesting i hated herm at espn but oddly hoping he turns asu around. eno benjamin on this team would be nice* - November 18, 2018 at 01:49:27 AM
- Blabber Time! - November 18, 2018 at 01:32:04 AM
- does anyone else feel like DPJ takes a lot of shots to the head?* - November 18, 2018 at 01:28:06 AM