Admin - Beave
- DON'T POST ANY PORN, YOU WILL BE BANNED.
- Please use a "*" or "nm" in the subject line to denote topic only posts.
- No self-LOLing.
- Any mention of an at least somewhat famous woman must be accompanied by a pic of her.
- HWSNBN shall not be named.
- Any post or attempt to take things "off the board" will result in a ban. Do not use other poster's real names or personal info.
- What is said in chat, stays in chat.
- Don't be a jerk.
Chief Technical Officer - Yosterizer
Admin Email - ( thevictorsboard at gmail dot com).
To Register - Email your desired handle and an alternate or two in case it's taken to the admin address with your desired password.
Moderators - Ed, Rich, bh, DetroitBry
Honorary moderator - Big Lake
Assistant honorary moderator - Blue Man
Ceremonial moderator - the wino
Use only in case of emergency - Backup Board
|| Board #5
|| Grits' Sports Column
|| EROC's Site
- James Comey: So many answers. - April 18, 2019 at 09:39:41 PM
- Don Cherry's jacket last night(m) - April 18, 2019 at 09:37:46 PM
- Caps lose* - April 18, 2019 at 09:31:39 PM
- Netflix's Black Summer be the next Walking Dead - April 18, 2019 at 09:28:46 PM
- Fuck Glenn Greenwald and the stupid, nihilist fucking left.* - April 18, 2019 at 09:19:23 PM
- Justin Fields has cost OSU three quarterbacks -- Tathan, Baldwin, and 19 decommit Dwan Mathis * - April 18, 2019 at 09:17:37 PM
- @JonRothstein Sources: Mike Anderson is emerging as a strong favorite to be the next head coach at St. John's. Former head coach at Arkansas, Missouri, and UAB. #SJUBB - April 18, 2019 at 09:11:13 PM
- How many drugs do you have to do to make this statement? - April 18, 2019 at 09:03:06 PM
- waiting for jimmy carter to throw his hat in the ring - April 18, 2019 at 09:02:42 PM
- I kind of feel like the outrage at Trump as commonly expressed is pointless. If you hate him — as you should — turn your TV and computer off and volunteer for whichever candidate you think stands the best chance of beating him. Or get civically involved in some other way, perhaps with state or local government. Liberals will lose the outrage battle FOREVER because we’re more rational and more conciliatory - April 18, 2019 at 08:53:50 PM
- Matthew Baldwin - April 18, 2019 at 08:42:19 PM
- George Conway Op-Ed: Trump is a cancer on the presidency. Congress should remove him. - April 18, 2019 at 08:33:49 PM
- Tripper -- you try Phenibut - April 18, 2019 at 08:31:48 PM
- Fucko Post on the racist board: Anything the Russians did concerning the 2016 Election was done while Obama was President. He was told about it and did nothing! Most importantly, the vote was not affected.* - April 18, 2019 at 08:21:19 PM
- Best show (streaming or on TV or otherwise) that maybe we haven't heard of or thought to watch? * - April 18, 2019 at 08:08:52 PM
- Season 5 of Bosch dropped a day early on Amazon, nice * - April 18, 2019 at 08:06:47 PM
- Ex-VA Gov Terry McAuliffe not running for the 2020 Dem nomination.* - April 18, 2019 at 07:59:28 PM
- * - April 18, 2019 at 08:04:14 PM
- Embiid out vs the Nets tonite.* - April 18, 2019 at 07:48:19 PM
- Caps look like SHIT* - April 18, 2019 at 07:43:28 PM
- Interim report on Italian women - April 18, 2019 at 07:38:31 PM
- Trump - April 18, 2019 at 07:38:24 PM
- Tommy Stevens or Brandon Peters to the bucks* - April 18, 2019 at 07:32:00 PM
- While we're on the topic, please return those scrolls on penis enhancement, Wino. They're 3,000 years overdue. -- LIBRARIAN, LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA* - April 18, 2019 at 07:18:31 PM
- The Seattle city council is set to vote on a 217 million dollar library levy this week that includes 1.1 million for "homeless outreach" and 8 million to end overdue fines - April 18, 2019 at 06:40:03 PM
- Big news on the Ohio State football scene, as quarterback Matthew Baldwin is entering the NCAA transfer portal. - April 18, 2019 at 06:16:13 PM
- Looks like they will x-ing out all quarterback run plays out of fear of injury.* - April 18, 2019 at 08:13:42 PM
- They’ll still torch Dr Blitz .* - April 18, 2019 at 07:29:38 PM
- Lol their fans are megapissed* - April 18, 2019 at 07:19:25 PM
- Rabinowitz: Day wanted the QB run to be a bigger part of the offense in 2019 than it was with Haskins. Fields has the legs to do it, but now they have - April 18, 2019 at 06:51:40 PM
- Last year most OSU fans expected Baldwin to start over Martell this year - April 18, 2019 at 06:32:33 PM
- Before this happened, I had a feeling Fields was going to get hurt and miss the M game. I assumed Baldwin would come in and not miss a beat - April 18, 2019 at 06:27:17 PM
- Ouch* - April 18, 2019 at 06:23:21 PM
- OSU maybe fugged here - April 18, 2019 at 06:22:30 PM
- Justin Fields is too good - April 18, 2019 at 06:21:28 PM