1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
1.1 You provide us information about yourself, such as your name and e-mail address, when you register with or use the website. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
1.2 Your login and password details, in connection with the account sign-in process;
1.3 Details of any requests or usage of any service you make through the Service;
1.4 Information about your activity on and interaction with the Site and Services, such as your IP address and the device or browser you use;
1.5 Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem); and
1.6 Information that you submit to the Site in the form of comments, contributions to discussions, or messages to other users.
2. NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION: In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. The information collected is used solely for internal review and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
3.1 We use the personal information you submit to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service.
3.2 By providing us your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You may not opt out of some Service-related communications. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, including changes to features of the Service and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out at any time by clicking Unsubscribe in any e-mail we send you. If you e-mail us directly, we may e-mail you back and keep records of all of our correspondence.
3.3 Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
3.4 We may use certain information about you and/or your User Content. We do this for purposes such as analyzing how the Service is used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, and personalizing advertisements and promotions.
4. USES OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION: 4.1 We will use the personal information you provide to: a) Identify you when you sign in to your account; b) Enable us to provide you with the Services; c) Send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us; d) Present ads to you when you use the Service which we believe will be of interest based on your geographic location and previous use of the Service; e) Administer your account with us; f) Enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through the Service; g) Analyze the use of the Service and the people visiting to improve our content and Services; and h) Use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
5.1 We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties for the purpose of providing services to you. We may store personal information in locations outside our direct control (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
5.2 As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or dissolution.
6. HOW YOU CAN CORRECT OR REMOVE INFORMATION:
7. CHANGES, UPDATES AND EFFECTIVE DATE:
8.2 You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your Web browser; however, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the site.
8.3 A web beacon is a transparent image file used to monitor your journey around a single website or collection of sites. They are also referred to as web bugs and are commonly used by sites that hire third-party services to monitor traffic. They may be used in association with cookies to understand how visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of a web site.
8.6 Browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. Privacy software can be used to override web beacons. Taking either of these actions shouldn't cause a problem with our site, should you so choose.
9. SECURITY MEASURES:
9.1 We have implemented physical, electronic and procedural security features that are designed to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. Despite our efforts to protect your personal information, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from our website via this Site or via e-mail cannot be and is not guaranteed. You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the Site content may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Accordingly, we are not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
9.2 In addition, to protect your personal information, never share your password with anyone, and if you feel that your password has been discovered, you should change it immediately by logging on to the Site and accessing your profile to change your password or by contacting us at email@example.com
11. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
12. CONTACT US: