TV programme about Quizzing
IP: 86.185.107.144

I received the following email yesterday:

"Dear Mike,
My name is Helen Soothill and I work for a TV company called Shiver, which is part of ITV. We are currently making a new prime time documentary series for ITV about the history of the game and quiz show which is being presented by Bradley Walsh.

I am contacting you as we are doing some filming in Manchester next Monday (12th May) where we are filming a pub quiz that we have organised and I am looking to get a few pub quiz teams together to take part in it. The idea is to show that quizzing is very much part of our culture in Britain and we all love a good quiz.

We are filming at the White Lion pub on Liverpool Road in the city centre. We will need people to be available from 4pm for a bit of set up filming and the quiz would start about 5.30pm and finish about 6.30pm. I was wondering whether this would be anything any of the teams from your pub quiz league would be up for getting involved in? I am looking for about 10-15 people.

It would be great if you were able to forward this on to the other teams and anyone who is available and up for it can email me or ring me on 07712 581981. I could do with getting names and numbers from people who are interested as soon as possible.

We aren't able to pay anyone but we will buy a few drinks. I hope that this is something you can help me with. Let me know if you need any more info.

Best wishes,

Helen"

I'm afraid I'm away next Monday so won't be able to go to the White Lion. Anyone else fancy getting involved?

MIKE

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording