If you haven't registered for the board yet, send me an email at rgunther@twcny.rr.com with the user name and password you want to use and we'll get things set up for you....but if for some reason I don't recognize your email or name, I'll be emailing you back for more info before putting your username in place.

Bookmarks

GREAT times for Oswego Speedway
IP: 66.66.100.70

Just had to tell my views, 1st and foremost we all know that 2016 is not a good year for John and Eric and family. The cars count is way down and the fans count is much worse, NOW in the coming weeks starting with July 16 show and thru Classic I hope and pray that someone can do something to beg the drivers to come back even for 1 to 3 shows. I am in fear that the 2016 Classic wont be like others in the past, I am not sure why, but I hope we will see aleast 25 to 30 Supers for the shows. Then on to ROC, I think that will make money for the family and then they got 3 to 4 weeks to change it all over to dirt. Now who will bring in the clay and who will be in charge of making sure it up to par for a great Super Dirt Week. This take money and hopefully New York State will give Oswego some cash. lets all hope it will work all out, Bet I will be there each and every week. Thank you.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

free website hit counter code

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020