YARD SALES...GARAGE SALES..GOOD WILL...NOT THE DUMP!
IP: 72.222.137.3

I chance to guess that all of you who have been practicing the fine art of housekeeping for a number of years are
faced with the problem of dealing with clutter...call it what you will, but often around our own house where we've
dwelled together for more than 60 years, clutter is much and varied...those Bean-Bags the kids used to lounge in
while watching TV stored in closets...that Camel-Saddle we got in Morocco when stationed there in the 1950's..it was one of our first items of furniture.
Down-sizing is a common term used around our 5 bedroom home...the wife has forbidden me from making any
more book cases and towel cabinets in my wood shop...she still collects her clowns that I continue making wooden
wall shelves to hold the fool things....the situation and submitted suggestions are desperate...There was a professionally written article in the NY Times this morning that was quite clever about the subject...There are fitting and proper names for folks who collect, gather, and hoard! JW

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020