HAZARDOUS CONDITIONS
IP: 70.176.179.40

Good Morning All and I chance to guess you may wonder about that title I selected..
Kind of a 'Guess-What' game...Yesterday morning FOX & FRIENDS presented a story
that is rather in conjunction with drivers inattention and distractions as the deal with
stuff and things in their automobiles. Not just the cell phone talks or the texting tools,
but devices on the auto control panel itself...FOX had primarily singled out older folks
such as myself being at dangerous operating conditions as they fiddled with this, that,
and the other things there on the dash...Each day for the last 2 weeks I have been
provided transportation to my medical appointments dealing with the radiation for my
skin problems...Each week day, a new driver, different car, all different aged operators.
This one day I got into this 60 year old lady's car and as she tooled down the blvd. about
50 MPH I asked her to turn the cool air down a bit...classic example of trying to please and
in the process, endangering both of us working the unfamiliar cooling controls..She was
driving a KIA SOUL vehicle and the dash board as well as the steering wheel, was an
array of controls....that section of 59th Ave. and Thunderbird Road at 12:30 PM was a
danger run equal to any race-track.... That was the trip to the medical facility and she
waited to take me back home at the end of the session...I asked if I could sit in the back
seat returning home as I'd be more comfortable.. I knew I'd sure feel more secure and safe
shielded with the side-curtain air-bags that fancy little car featured...JW

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020