WELCOME TO THE LANCASHIRE FUSILIERS MESSAGE BOARD.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST VISIT THERE IS NO NEED TO REGISTER TO PLACE A MESSAGE ON THE BOARD. HOWEVER, IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL IF YOU WOULD PLEASE GO TO :DATABASE FORM AND COMPLETE THE FORM.
Abusive, Anonymous, and Messages that do not meet the Mission Statement will be deleted and you will be banned from the site.
Note: Please take care when entering your email address. i.e. No Spaces! Please enter your email address as someone might wish to contact you direct and they can do this by clicking on your name at the top of your message and your e mail address will come up for them. Leave the LINK NAME, LINK URL, and the IMAGE URL Boxes blank. Enter a password of your choosing this will let you edit post after they have been posted. Once your message is ready to be posted Click PREVIEW POST to check what your message will look like once on site. If you are happy with your message then Click POST. Your message will now go on the site.
Messages posted in the last 24 hrs. are in White.
THE FOUNDERS OF THE LF WEB SITE THE LATE CAPT. JOE EASTWOOD BEM AND COLIN BOUTTY WERE BOTH FIERCELY ENTRENCHED IN THEIR INTENT AND ADAMANT IN THEIR BELIEF THAT THE LF WEB SITE SHOULD REMAIN AN INDEPENDENT ENTITY AND FREE FROM OUTSIDE INFLUENCE. IN FURTHERANCE OF THAT END ALL SUGGESTIONS THAT THE WEB SITE BE ALLIED TO OR INDEED INTEGRATED INTO THE FUSILIER ASSOCIATION OR ANY OTHER GROUPING WERE FIRMLY REJECTED. THE ETHOS OF INDEPENDENCE REMAINS THE SAME.
- TICKETS FOR THE GALA DINNER ON 7 JULY WILL BE SENT OUT IN LATE MAY - April 6, 2018 at 11:56:57 AM
- Who, Where & When, Do you Know - April 5, 2018 at 10:37:51 PM
- Death of 3461685 Frederick "Fred" Dyson XX The Lancashire Fusiliers. - April 5, 2018 at 06:09:46 PM
- Funeral Details for Major R W England MID Ex xx Lancashire Fusiliers & SAS- AAC - April 5, 2018 at 02:14:55 PM
- Scouse latest news - April 4, 2018 at 09:50:26 PM
- Thank you card from Mrs Jean Brady - April 4, 2018 at 02:16:05 PM
- Death of David Lomax Ex 1st Battalion XX The Lancashire Fusiliers - March 31, 2018 at 10:47:42 AM
- Death of Major (Rted ) R W England MiD Ex 1st Battalion Lancashire Fusiliers & 22 / 21 SAS - AAC - March 30, 2018 at 10:27:12 PM
- Death of Alan Cross, Ex-1st/5th XX The Lancashire Fusiliers. - March 29, 2018 at 05:43:30 PM
- Alan Cross - March 28, 2018 at 05:01:52 PM
- Second Lieutenant (2Lt) Bernard Cassidy Plaque unveiling - March 28, 2018 at 11:36:39 AM
- Eric White (MM) - March 27, 2018 at 06:47:22 PM
- Minnie our LF Regimental Mascot - March 27, 2018 at 04:53:43 PM
- Eric White (MM) - March 26, 2018 at 11:37:49 AM
- Death of Ted Birch,Ex 1st Battalion XX The Lancashire Fusiliers - March 25, 2018 at 00:39:54 AM
- Passing of a Fusilier - March 23, 2018 at 09:39:13 PM
- Horace Wade FEPOW.....10th Bn - March 23, 2018 at 08:32:11 PM
- Help wanted - March 22, 2018 at 09:44:34 PM
- Re-John Brady - March 22, 2018 at 04:29:36 PM
- National Servicemen and New Zealand - March 21, 2018 at 07:53:02 AM
- LF's Killed in WW1 and WW2 - March 20, 2018 at 10:41:35 PM
- message from the Tower - March 20, 2018 at 09:35:08 PM
- Information - March 19, 2018 at 04:42:09 PM
- Cyprus - March 19, 2018 at 01:52:21 PM
- Death of the President of the Oldham Branch Joe Farquhar JP ex 5LF - March 19, 2018 at 00:22:23 AM
- Gallipoli Dinner/Fusilier 50 dinner - March 18, 2018 at 09:03:53 PM
- Help to trace a family - March 18, 2018 at 09:02:23 PM
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2010