WELCOME TO THE LANCASHIRE FUSILIERS MESSAGE BOARD.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST VISIT THERE IS NO NEED TO REGISTER TO PLACE A MESSAGE ON THE BOARD. HOWEVER, IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL IF YOU WOULD PLEASE GO TO :DATABASE FORM AND COMPLETE THE FORM.
Abusive, Anonymous, and Messages that do not meet the Mission Statement will be deleted and you will be banned from the site.
Note: Please take care when entering your email address. i.e. No Spaces! Please enter your email address as someone might wish to contact you direct and they can do this by clicking on your name at the top of your message and your e mail address will come up for them. Leave the LINK NAME, LINK URL, and the IMAGE URL Boxes blank. Enter a password of your choosing this will let you edit post after they have been posted. Once your message is ready to be posted Click PREVIEW POST to check what your message will look like once on site. If you are happy with your message then Click POST. Your message will now go on the site. IF PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW.
Messages posted in the last 24 hrs. are in White.
- Kenya, - January 29, 2019 at 00:31:02
- VHS Video - January 28, 2019 at 10:12:53
- Where and when - January 27, 2019 at 12:05:41
- Questions to the Editor! - January 26, 2019 at 14:40:01
- Australia Day - January 26, 2019 at 11:35:17
- Greenwich Council - January 25, 2019 at 17:42:44
- (no subject) - January 25, 2019 at 16:52:26
- XX 1 LF Weeton - Boxer BP v BL - January 25, 2019 at 16:20:29
- Posts - January 25, 2019 at 14:37:53
- FAO Alec Mifsud - January 25, 2019 at 14:13:11
- 80th Birthday Card for Charlie Ashley Kelly, Drums Cyprus. - January 25, 2019 at 12:03:20
- Just a reminder - January 25, 2019 at 11:10:02
- Charlie Ashley Kelly..Drums Cyprus - January 24, 2019 at 19:04:33
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2010
IF PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW.