Boards2go.com respects the legitimate rights of copyright owners. Any materials published on our website are believed to be published within our rights based on the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code). If you're the copyright owner of any material used on the website, email us at management [at] boards2go [com] with the link to the material and we'll remove it ASAP.
It's our policy to respond within reasonable timeframe to any infringement notices and take appropriate action quickly in compliance with the 17 U.S.C. *512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Please be aware that you'll be liable for any damages, which include costs and attorney's fees, if you misrepresent any material or information published on our website that’s infringing on your claimed copyrights. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and you believe that any content or link on boards2go.com infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notice pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent the following information in writing:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that copyrighted work, and URLs or similar information sufficient to permit us to locate that material on our websites and services;
4. Information to permit boards2go agent to contact you: your address, telephone number and email address;
5. A signed statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Only DMCA notices should go to our DMCA Copyright Agent. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements listed, your DMCA notice may not be valid. Once the Copyright Infringement Notification is received by our Designated Agent, it's our policy to take appropriate actions quickly such as:
> Remove the infringing material
> Notify the user or contributor about the removed material and why
> Any repeat offenders will be terminated from our system.
Kindly refer to the U.S. Copyright Office for the DCMA provisions at DMCA.
Some boards2go services do not have account holders or subscribers. For services that do, boards2go will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate repeat infringers using tools such as IP blocking. If you believe that an account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact boards2go agent and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the account holder or subscriber has been determined to be in violation of the DMCA repeatedly.