Susil Crags

Disaster has struck!
The Crags are a series of rocky formations with small caves and crevices throughout. Many of the lower-lying areas of the Crags have been flooded, however, with water pouring in from the Northern stretches of Moladion. Some paths have been completely submerged, and some are nothing more than a few rocky peaks sticking out of the water. The water is fairly slow moving but begins to pick speed up towards the Grotto, becoming a series of intense rapids and waterfalls as it nears the Grotto's entrance.

The area itself is still traversible. However, it can be risky. Large amounts of debris can enter the waterway, creating bridges at times but also creating dams that break and cause ocassional flash-flooding. Be careful, travelers! One wrong step and you could end up finding out where the water goes.

Note: Susil Crags will return to normal once 25 posts have been completed (or at Staff discretion). During this time, new threads will receive a 'Surprise','Disaster', and prizes.

Return to Lunar Children

if you let it take a part of your soul
IP: 24.108.1.137

raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens


It is perhaps not completly horrified, she see's his face and notes the marks. Thinking him a warrior perhaps, an epic battle between foes, perhaps a disgruntled employee for he does not smell like Glorall at all and this makes her even more curious. The sea coats her body like a lavish blanket of silk, the crystals of salt give her dark honey brown coat a simple sheen that seems to encrust every fiber of hair with tiny diamonds. Her pumpkin spice eyes alight though because there is no ill will within her heart, she's never ment anyone harm or touched a single soul with the blackness that creeps into some. She is pure, innocence at it's finest moment, ready to take on the days as they come, willing to do whatever it takes to make those around her feel better.

His eye is crusty but she doesn't see these things, she only see's the way the sun touches the light brown tips of his ears, the way it sinks into the black of his coat but glints on the darker gray flecks around his shoulders, the way that one golden eye stares at her for a moment and then darts away. She see's the tension in his limbs, the darting back and forth of his singular eye as he tries to look at her but refuses to stay focused on any one particular portion. It's like he's warring with himself. She finds that unfamiliar pull towards him, it wars with her own thoughts of returning back to Glorall and finishing her task set in front of her. She was to watch the yearling pup Mortz while the rest of the pack hunted... but she couldn't leave... no not yet.

The war within them continues as his single eye widens, as if in horror... at her? no, maybe there's something behind her? a big momma bear? her snout lifts slightly as she sniffs the air not wanting to turn away from him and lose him behind the big willow tree again. But she finds no other sent but that of the wolves below and the two of them. His black ears tip backwards as her own tip forwards, he stumbles back again, Going around the large tree she slowly follows him, unsure why he is reacting so to her. Does she have something on her? dear lord had she forgotten to clean up after her last hunt?! she looks at her paws breifly, from there to her tail twisting her body around, maybe it was on her head. Was there something on her head?! she started to panic slightly, not at all because of his face but assuredly it would be taken thusly.

Her pumpkin spice eyes dart back and forth now as she turns around to find him gone, she stops mid stride as he trips over the root system and though she is quiet at odds with this whole scenario she has to chuckle lightly at his facial expression when he trips over the root, so much so that her eyes close and her head tips down slightly. He's moving again but she doesn't notice this as she calms herself down, Before she turns around, but she doesn't get this chance as something bumps into her, causing a yip of surprise to release from her black lips as she turns around rather fast and look around to see him skoot forwards and then stop, tail between his legs, breathing heavily, almost erradically. Her mother had told her of this once, Hyperventalating, when one gets to excited or scared for their own good and their breath gets caught in their throat. Some were able to pull themselves from this problem with the ease of their breathing.

She lowers herself to the ground, her belly touching the spring grass as she crawls forwards a few steps at a time "you must calm your breathing down, I'm no healer so there shall be no dieing in front of me you hear" her words are soft and gentle but firm and a little bit exasperated at the same time, she definitely needs to learn some of the arts of healing from the Diveen wolves as soon as possible so that if she runs into a problem she need not force wolves to not die in front of her. She wouldn't have that. She's kind, but if someone died in front of her she might very well have a heart attack. "Now listen here, I may not be an old wolf but something is going on here, and since I am not from this place originally..... I demand to know what's going on" her words are strong at first, kind still and if not a slight bit of laughter might leak out here and there, but at the end where she starts to demand, where you'd think she would grow more stronger, she sounds weak.

For she truely does not know what is going on, why does he keep running from her "do I have something on my face? is there a frog or a bee? do I smell? I told Pan I needed to bathe first!" now she's gone back to being exasperated, more at herself and perhaps a bit at Pan because, he just never got why her and female wolves like Selene wanted to be perfectly done up in appearence before they went out to make a better impression.

"talks like this"

Everchime
female - 2 yo - no mate - soul bound to Vidar - adoptive mother of Aerith - glorall



Replies:


Post a reply:
Name:
Subject:
Message:
Password To Edit Post:



Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020