Perhaps changed most of all out of all of the packs is this place. It was stripped out of its forested home and now instead lays at the edge of an ocean. The vast sparkling eternity of the water lays to the south of the land, while the rest of the land is made of rocky outjuttings. Gone are the trees, and all that remains for greenery are the short shrubs that dot the paths in the rock, and the moss that grows thanks to the spray of the waves. Further toward the shore, barnacles are a plenty, and look to cut the pads of those who slip on the wet surface. These extend out into the water itself, and the tough land has multiple caverns scraped into it, providing ample dens for the wolves that live there. Depending on the tide, however, the lower caverns may flood, and the vicious swirling water may prove to be dangerous as there is a strong undertide ready to pull unsuspecting swimmers to their doom. Even the tide itself is powerful enough to push intruders against one cliff or another. The ocean does provide, however, plenty of food for those who brave the waters - there are many breeds of seals and sea lions, though the males that protect each of these are vicious and territorial. There are also turtles that come ashore to breed and to lay their eggs - both the adults and the eggs themselves can provide sustenance to the wolves. But they must take care - the water is deep enough to allow sharks to come to shore from the depths below. Those unwilling to venture the waves or wet their paws with the moist sand of the shore can find snakes and hares in the rocky outcroppings, but they must beware the Komodo dragon and other monitor lizards that perch upon the shore - they are swift and move in groups, not to mention they carry venom in their bite that causes immense pain, paralysis, and prevents blood clotting. This is not the land for the weak of heart or the weak at all really. This is Uyaraut - ‘The Diamond in the Rough’.

Refresh/Reload

THIS IS WHERE WE CONQUER FEAR
IP: 208.54.90.243

photo PicsArt_10-25-12.31.13_zpsu85ebthe.jpg

Through The Smoke And Flames,

The salty smell was trapped in his thick fur now, causing his nose passages to burn all the way to his throat. He tried clearing his throat to ease the burn but it didn't help one bit. It began to settle with time. His King seemed to be astonished with his arrival, making entrances seemed to always be his thing. He raised his brow as his King stepped in front of the unknown girl behind him. He grew curious as to her identity and her situation with Kershov, but he knew if it wasn't his business it wouldn't be told. “Er . . . yes. Some weather indeed. I don’t believe I’ve ever experienced an earth quake that completely rearranged the landscape.”

Mabbit gave him a cheeky smile and then went to grooming himself, trying to get the smell of salt out of his thick black fur. He stopped once Kershov began to speak to him again, his head rising respectively to meet the gaze of his King. “Were you in the ocean, soldier? Or were you unfortunate to get caught on a wave-smashed cliff? I have a feeling these won’t be the ‘relaxing beaches’ I’ve heard some wolves dream about.” He gave a soft chuckle and nodded to the sea that's waves crashed. "My den was out there, somewhere. I was taking an afternoon snooze after some rounds around the border and my den got flooded, I was pulled out to sea." He paused and looked out to the waters. "There's something pretty nasty fish out there, some that will gobble a soldier whole apparently. It charged me, teeth in many rows flashing and far sharper looking than our own. The others should be warned."

While speaking, the trio had a new member arrive. A maned wolf showed herself, though Mabbit had never seem her before. She seemed spunky, angry at his statement to his King. "Nice of you to mention the weather instead of the stray our king has inevitably brought back to his territory during this change." Mabbit let out a snuff, rubies locking onto the hot headed vixen. "Don't doubt our King, for before you came here too you were considered a stray to us here before you." His voice deep and gruff as always, but not showing any sign of danger. Just a simple "Back off".

It wasn't long before he saw Athene, he didn't know her well but he knew of her. He watched as she waltzed in, the warrior she was and spoke in the rhyme she always did.
"Who are you, Kari, to name her a stray?
You who only submitted after much delay.
And who are you Kari, to question her here
Has her presence invoked jealousy, perhaps fear?

This is not your land, but belongs to Kershov King
You have no right to question which lady toys he may bring.
So shut up, and sit down, and tie shut your trap
So the adults can figure out what shit bag has fallen into our lap."

Mabbit gave a chuckle and a nod to Athene as sort of a "well said". The silent warrior stood tall and proud, watching as more members came in. His brother, Grey spoke to their King about his lateness, and apologized before speaking some words to the Spartan. ”Brother, you have come in an interesting state.” He gave a chuckle and a nod. "Indeed. The salty sea was no match for my own salty self." He tried to crack a joke before turning his attention back to his King. . “For all we know, the other territories are in chaos. I know their new names when I think of them somehow . . . yet I cannot guess what they might be going through. How vulnerable they are . . . How vulnerable we could be. I think our first order of business shall be to seek shelter—nothing permanent, simply a base from which to work from as we explore our own kingdom.” Mabbit nodded in agreement, thinking on his feet as as to where would even be good for them to set up base at while the King spoke to his guest. He waited paciently until their words were done before coming forth. "There's caverns close to the water that are hard to access and hidden to most. I caught a glimpse as I was swimming my way to shore."

On The Frontlines Of War

MabbitFallen for SakoHeirsAdultBrother of Grey WindUyarautMetalhead

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording