Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
Dania Fantasy Challenge rules

PERRY

WHERE DO I START..... A,B,C.....YOUR OPINION OF WHAT I WAS SAYING OR THINKING....BECAUSE THOSE WORDS NEVER CAME OUT OF MY MOUTH !!! JUST YOUR SPIN ON YOUR VIEWS NOT MINE. LIKE ALMOST EVERYBODY ELSE, STOP PUTTING DIFFERENT MEANINGS TO THE THINGS THAT I SAY JUST TO MAKE IT SOUND WORST THAN ANYTHING I REALLY SAID. I NEVER SAID BENNY WAS DOING ANYTHING WITH ANY INTENT TO EFFECT THIS CONTEST! I NEVER ACCUSED ANYONE OF DOING ANYTHING LIKE THAT !! WHERE DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT NOTION ?? IN YOUR HEAD....NOT MINE! BENNY IS INNOCENT...NEVER SAID ANYTHING DIFFERENT EITHER! HE DOESN'T GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT THIS CONTEST.....NEVER SAID HE DID! WHAT I DID SAY WAS THAT HE TRIES HIS BEST TO MAKE THE JAI ALAI PRODUCT HE PUTS FORTH IS THE BEST FOR THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT THE GAME ITSELF! AND HE MAKES HIS CHANGES USING EVERYTHING AVAILABLE TO HIM. ONE OF THOSE THINGS IN MY VIEW, COULD AND VERY WELL MAY BE WHAT THE PUBLIC THINKS AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE, AND THE IDEAS THAT THEY COME UP WITH. SO GO AHEAD AND JOIN IN BASHING ME !!! HERE YA GO NOW......YOU WANT AMMO FOR YOUR CAUSE.....THE ONES THAT DO EFFECT ANYTHING ARE THE PEOPLE WHO POST HERE! BUT NO ONE WILL EVER STEP FORWARD AND SAY THAT IT JUST MIGHT BE POSSIBLE TO BE AT LEAST UNDERSTANDABLE IT MAY, AND EVEN WILL INFLUENCE HIS ACTIONS. I Am not saying anyone did anything with any intent of changing this contest ! not even the people who post here !!!!! I AM SAYING EVERY ACTION CAUSES A REACTION....NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ANYBODY'S INTENT !! BENNY'S OR ANYONE ELSE !!! NOW.....DELUSIONAL ??? YOUR VIEW OF ME....WELL WRONG WORD....TRY THIS ON FOR SIZE....INSIGHT !! JUST POSSIBLE I MAY HAVE JUST A TAD MORE INSIGHT THAN THE AVERAGE JOE....OR PERRY !!!! BUT NO....YOU COULD NEVER ACCEPT THAT !! GO AHEAD NOW CONTINUE YOUR VIEWS ON ME, AND SAY THAT THEY ARE MINE! YOU SIR ARE UNDOUBTEDLY A DEMOCRAT !! BECAUSE YOU THINK, AND TALK, LIKE ONE !!!! NEVER JUST HONEST TRUTH AND UNDERSTANDING...NO NO....MORE HATE AND DISCONTENT !! FALSE THEORIES, HE SAID THIS....AND HE NEVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!! THANKS AGAIN...FOR NOTHING !!!! ONE MORE THING...HONEST...ALL THE PEOPLE WHO POST HERE....HOW MANY OF YOU REALLY DO SUPPORT THIS GAME JAI ALAI ?? HONEST DO YOU BET GOOD MONEY EVERYDAY?? HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU PUT THROUGH THE TELLERS EVERYDAY?? I SUPPORT THIS GAME EVERYDAY, EVERY GAME !! I BET A MINIMUM OF $60 A GAME !! EVERY GAME !!!! I SUPPORT THIS GAME....SO I FEEL THAT ENTITLES ME THE RIGHT TO VOICE MY OPINION! AND IT WILL TAKE A MUCH BETTER PERSON THAN YOU TO SHUT ME UP !!! PLEASE ANYONE DOES NOT HAVE TO READ MY POSTS....AND PERRY I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER A OLIVE BRANCH HERE... I DON'T WANT TO PLAY LITTLE MIND GAMES WITH YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE. AND I VALUE EVERYBODY'S OPINION! IF ANYONE THINKS I AM SAYING SOMETHING WRONG, WHY CAN'T WE JUST ASK WITHOUT SLANDERING, OR ACCUSING ANYONE OF SAYING ANYTHING BAD.....JUST ASK FOR CLARIFICATION ??? I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO EXPAND AND EXPLAIN ANY AND ALL STATEMENTS I MAKE! WHY DO WE HAVE TO ATTACK???? I QUESS JAI ALAI DOES NOT ESSENTIALLY PRODUCE VERY NICE PEOPLE OR ATTITUDES ??? PERHAPS ANOTHER REASON WHY IT IS SPINNING AROUND IN THE TOILET ON IT'S WAY DOWN. WHERE IS THE HAPPINESS.... THE SHEER JOY???? IT IS NOT EVEN ON AN EVEN PAR WITH DOG RACING !! NOPE TOO MANY NEGATIVES...EVEN HERE !

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2018 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording