Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Dania scratches

DANIA GAME 10s

Just got back from my trip and decided that I would try to map as many Dania Game 10s as I can. I'm getting a bit more proficient so it doesn't take so long to get them done. Started last night (11 minute game, 51 balls in play--pretty straight-forward, but Arrieta made a beautiful retrieval on the apron and returned a sweet little 2 wall dejada winner; Erik made a falling rebote left pass for the ages, and Diego later stopped him on a PGP by catching a rocket and beating him with an overhead pass) but missed tonight due to Fronton Mexico and the fact that Game 10 came on a lot earlier than it usually does, before 11:00 pm. Bummer. Might anyone have video of Game 10 that I could use?

I am planning on putting up a blog section on Game 10. Did most of the last week of last season and have started this season as a short season experiment. I think it will be very instructive over time, with respect to play, strategies, etc. But I have no ability to record and so must do in real time. Don't know if this is "legal" or not, but would greatly appreciate any video if I miss a game. If not, I will get as many as I can in real time and post them to the blog.

Thanks for any help from anyone. Or at least letting me know what can't be done.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording