Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
FRONTON MEXICO--TOURNAMENT 5--CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS--PREMIER AND NATIONAL LEAGUE--8 FULL MATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS

https://basquepelotaupdates.blogspot.com/2019/07/jai-alaicesta-punta-fronton-mexico.html

Will link directly below. All vids are FM Youtube, which I decided to use for ease and for those not on Facebook. Know that as of now, all T2-T5 matches (I believe) are available at FM Youtube. Most have been uploaded in the last week. This post links to all previous FM posts. I have not directly linked to earlier Youtubes, but have provided the Youtube "videos" address on each of the T2-T5 posts. With Youtube, I was able to cue you in to the place where each T5 match begins, as the youtubes are multi-matches and a little unwieldy. I hope that works out.

This post includes all 6 videos from the semis and finals of the Premier and National League tournaments. Also videos of a "Dual of the Titans" that included Goiko, Aritz, Irastorza, and Lopez that had no tournament meaning but was shown on ESPN Mexico. The final video was of possibly the best match of the entire season, an amateur semi-pro final in which one team, Safont-Nabor, were 56 and 64 years old respectively. Amazing.

Also included are selectecd linescores, scoring (my decisions), and links to match and feature stories (all Spanish, use Google Translate). I attempted a full, annotated linescore for the Premier Final. I hope you enjoy it. Please, any corrections gladly accepted.

Enjoy.

Back the grindstone tomorrow

FRONTON MEXICO--8 FULL MATCH VIDEOS

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2019 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording