Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration   Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links   Hall of Fame   Magic City scratches
Question of the Week Archive
Some clues (6)for the Barcelona Challenge

Nº42 they were three brothers,they play at the same time in Florida 1970s-1980s in Miami-Dania-Tampa,

they dont used the last name to play. The one that play in Tampa used the first four letters off hes

last name, and the las three letters are (eta).They were born in Markina (Basque Country)

now are U.S.A.citycents.

Nº37 has the same last name of a famous president (dead).And that president was not a frienlid person

off the U.S.A. people.

Nº3, afther he retired, he continius (in hes town), the family busines, preparing materials for

the baskets-makers in the world. We call that materials, whit hes last name, and with another name

(materials off Astigarraga), and (material off Arr................na).

Nº40 (Za..................tia), he plays in U.S.A. whit the name cutting.

Nº 21 (if my memory dont fail), ather he retirerd from Jai-Alai, he start too play hand-ball

profesionaly here in the Basque Country, in the second division, hes brother and father play

profesionaly. (Ga......a A.........ño). Txino Bengoa tollme the name of this player

Player Nº44, after play in Barcelona was a (corredor de apuestas) book keeper in that frontón.

Nº39, I so him in Markina ten years ago, make the functions of book keeper in the frontón, during the

two matches that I so. (Zu.........ga)

Nº10, the Players Manager, he was a jai-alai player (backcourt) in Miami until 1967-68, and the

father of a jai alai player of Tampa in the 1970s-1980s. That they call hem nick name “Ga-----in”

froncourt player.

The brother of Nº33 is in that picture.In the answer I made is the clue.

The writer of a book “The Other side of the screen” is in the picture.

Nº11 is the General Manager he played in Miami in 1950s with hes brother.

Nº34 (Ar..............ru)he play in Dania with the name

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2020 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020