If you haven't registered for the board yet, send me an email at Bawonga1@twcny.rr.com with the user name and password you want to use and we'll get things set up for you....but if for some reason I don't recognize your email or name, I'll be emailing you back for more info before putting your username in place.

Bookmarks

B & G 12 Days of Christmas - Day 12
IP: 68.172.49.33

Well here it is, Christmas eve and before things gets hectic and busy for everyone, I wanted to finish up with a way we plan on making our own holiday tradition.

For those of you who have been around for years, you probably have seen our 1/2 assed attempt at a Yule Log that we tried quite a long time ago on a Classic Weekend. Yeah, the thought was there ahead of time to record it, but we just weren't prepared with the music side of things.

We took a little extra time past Classic Weekend to think ahead a little more, and even though it's not perfect (yet), we came quite alot closer than having a yule log with Kiss music on it!

I know we probably got some wierd looks from some of the campsites around us playing this music on Classic Weekend, but it's all worth it. No, it doesn't rock like some of the songs in over the past couple weeks....cause we actually wanted to create an actual kind of Christmas yule log feeling to it. In all reality, if we woulda known that on Christmas Eve that it was going to be close to 70*, we coulda done this LIVE with an actual simulcast as it was happening!

But it wasn't anything, any of us at the time even though was possible. So here we go with this year's "Classic Rooklog"

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

free website hit counter code
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording