If you haven't registered for the board yet, send me an email at rgunther@twcny.rr.com with the user name and password you want to use and we'll get things set up for you....but if for some reason I don't recognize your email or name, I'll be emailing you back for more info before putting your username in place.

Bookmarks

Re(2): 3 Weeks In - Still Quality Over Quantity?
IP: 170.88.180.1

I have unfortunately not been there this season, but have followed on line as I have heard about not much passing at all as well. It has come up in the chat rooms on here as well, it is all about purse. These are expensive machines, tons of money to run up front (or run at all)and they are just not making enough money or the money that they should be making to run. It shows in the car counts and it unfortunately is going to most likely catch up in attendance as well. You have to pay these guys more money, there are lower payouts now than years past, look at the payout comparisons and the cars are far more expensive. It has to have some give and take and not all take for these guys. They have put on great shows for years, you need to spend money to make money and the drivers realize that, but when it cost a $1000 or more a week for tires and fuel and you get $650 for 6th place, it is not making sense anymore. I hate to say this as I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE TRACK, have since I was a kid, but if the cars continue to drop and no increase in purse will do that, there is really no clearer cut answer.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

free website hit counter code

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020